HCigar VT200

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
I heard about warranty issues way back before release. Got lucky and my local vape shop had 5 when I walked in and it was lil more pricey but was guaranteed no bs when it comes to warranty claims. And if there was they would handle it for me.
But I still ordered one from ecig this week so hopefully that one don't act up . Mines been flawless so I'm not to worried

well my hcigar vt200 battery , a cell died so only 2 cell works and the deice say check battery ... trying to contact hcigar for warranty no dice . tried to find a matching lipo battery in local rc store... as soon as they see its an e-cig ... they go "we don't have battery for this" and lose there smile ...

online i can find battery that match size , about (65X30X20) but they do not have the xt30 connector ... i guess i will have to change it myself take the one from defective batterie....

i just wish i could buy the correct battery from hcigar...

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
well my hcigar vt200 battery , a cell died so only 2 cell works and the deice say check battery ... trying to contact hcigar for warranty no dice . tried to find a matching lipo battery in local rc store... as soon as they see its an e-cig ... they go "we don't have battery for this" and lose there smile ...

online i can find battery that match size , about (65X30X20) but they do not have the xt30 connector ... i guess i will have to change it myself take the one from defective batterie....

Why did HCigar shoot you down? I would think it should still be under warranty, it hasn't even been out that long.

tomr1088

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2015
Rhode Island
Not sure where u heard that. Because if u tried it u wouldn't be saying that. The company even provides a perfect tcr for each of there wires. Once u try it u won't use anything else. If u want perfect temp control ssv is the wire to use.
I do have it and I was ...... that I paid so much. It does work good but so does regular grade 1 on the same profile. Titanium engineers in other threads have stated that everything they claim isn't actually possible. Just stating what I heard. Check the other threads about it.

And I have to wipe down their wire before using and always a bunch of crap comes off it.

tomr1088

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2015
Rhode Island
Also their wire isn't grade one titanium. It's grade 2 and there's evidence in a few other wire threads. I preached the wire at first two till I actually saw facts. There's a reason they don't actually specify the wire grAde. And they say medical grade but a lot of titanium is. Supposedly vacuum annealing cannot ever get all the oxygen out of titanium either per engineers who work with it. I'm no expert but I haven't seen the difference compared with my regular titanium

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
Sorry I am not kidding. I am seriously smoking cigarettes again. I am too OCD when it comes to things. I really wanted a DNA200 but not dealing with the Vaporshark 200 issues on paint, the Lavabox has a crappy screen cover, H Cigar is too slick, Hate the placement on the OPUS of the screen, HANA has machining issues and Hot Cig has a rubbery finish and takes to long to get here and the Vape Cige is a piece of schit! I got rid of my M Class and E-Vics and IPV's

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
I am okay with it though I make a lot of money and get paid daily so I don't care how I blow my money. I am OCD about cars too. I lease for a few months then go trade in because the car becomes boring or I want something else. I for sure have a mental problem and I am well aware of it. Right now this Newport is very satisfying and I can't believe I am saying that.

kraze6548

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2015
Also their wire isn't grade one titanium. It's grade 2 and there's evidence in a few other wire threads. I preached the wire at first two till I actually saw facts. There's a reason they don't actually specify the wire grAde. And they say medical grade but a lot of titanium is. Supposedly vacuum annealing cannot ever get all the oxygen out of titanium either per engineers who work with it. I'm no expert but I haven't seen the difference compared with my regular titanium
Everyone has there own preferences I love the stuff works great for me. I'll check the other threads out. I've never had to clean mine at all I've tried and nothing wiped off. But that's how life is . One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Why did HCigar shoot you down? I would think it should still be under warranty, it hasn't even been out that long.
i emailed them texted them .. no reply .. its what im saying .. well yeah there is a warranty ... but how can you get in touch with them faster ? ... i mean if i could just buy the battery and get it under 2 weeks ... it would be nice ...
i guess that even if i get in touch .. i will have to send the unit ... wait a month ... then they will send new unit .. .wait another month ? grrrr

that is why i am trying to find the battery.... its probably worth 20 us $ .... and if i can find exact same size with xt30 connector i can probably buy localy or on a us site and get the battery under 5 days .....

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
i emailed them texted them .. no reply .. its what im saying .. well yeah there is a warranty ... but how can you get in touch with them faster ? ... i mean if i could just buy the battery and get it under 2 weeks ... it would be nice ...
i guess that even if i get in touch .. i will have to send the unit ... wait a month ... then they will send new unit .. .wait another month ? grrrr

that is why i am trying to find the battery.... its probably worth 20 us $ .... and if i can find exact same size with xt30 connector i can probably buy localy or on a us site and get the battery under 5 days .....
Ah, Ok, gotcha, I misinterpreted your post, I thought you meant they refused RMA, when you said no dice. No clue on how to contact them, or how long the RMA process should take.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

VapeNW.com carries the battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread