Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Thanks! I had no idea...
But then...I don't think I've ever wanted to order less than $20 worth of Ahlusion's juice - even with a 35% sale. It's more like I'm cutting down on what I want to try just to keep it reasonable volume-wise. :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
But then...I don't think I've ever wanted to order less than $20 worth of Ahlusion's juice - even with a 35% sale. It's more like I'm cutting down on what I want to try just to keep it reasonable volume-wise. :)
well, there is that...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Ahlusion 's Orange Nocturne though.
Wald Woo done good on this one! [emoji14]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I got a sample of Rick's Request with the order before this one. I tried FOOB but I felt it needed to blend a little more. So off to the steep drawer and I checked today and it's still full so you must have gotten a defective bottle LOL
Nah,..it should be good to go. If starts tasting like stewed [emoji90] then I recon you're not gonna be among the RR fans in the Lounge. [emoji3]

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierBabe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
In case anyone wondered what I went with, because of the coupon code and the sale, I just picked up 2x30 mL of Calypso in 3 mg and 0 mg/mL. I figure the heavily discounted sale and stacked code warranted a self-mixed 1.5 mg/mL! But I do still plan on rockin the 0 mg/mL on its own. I am really diggin' the no nic vape! I guess I am vaping two ways now. Vaping for nic and vaping for vaping.

I requested a sample of Citrus Bliss. I was told by Ahl that the requested samples are granted based on the price of the order *before* the discounts...so I am hoping I still get it because my total order came out to around $15. That's money, even though it ain't much cheese! :D

Oh an lastly, that painting--the one I was being all coy about--sold at an auction the other night. :thumb:
Naaañ G

ETA
I have no idea what the above means, nor do I remember posting that.
It's past getting scary in here.
[emoji88] [emoji89] [emoji102] [emoji276]

Last edited:

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Yeah I have one like that as well...Remember to put the tops back on after they set over night hon.

I did, thank you. I just kept them on my little table beside my chair where I could see them all the time. Didn't want the kitties to knock them off. :)

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Nah,..it should be good to go. If it'sn
351b40a6e2a5a2f4b57c07bd63ddc224.jpg
tasting like stewed [emoji90] them I recon you're not gonna be among the RR fans in the Lounge. [emoji3]

LOL Well according to Mr. Mann it's going to evaporate before I get the chance to try. :shock:

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
In case anyone wondered what I went with, because of the coupon code and the sale, I just picked up 2x30 mL of Calypso in 3 mg and 0 mg/mL. I figure the heavily discounted sale and stacked code warranted a self-mixed 1.5 mg/mL! But I do still plan on rockin the 0 mg/mL on its own. I am really diggin' the no nic vape! I guess I am vaping two ways now. Vaping for nic and vaping for vaping.

I requested a sample of Citrus Bliss. I was told by Ahl that the requested samples are granted based on the price of the order *before* the discounts...so I am hoping I still get it because my total order came out to around $15. That's money, even though it ain't much cheese! :D

Oh an lastly, that painting--the one I was being all coy about--sold at an auction the other night. :thumb:

Congratulations on selling the painting. You are a fabulous artist. Wish I knew where to find your paintings that are for sale :)

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana

I just got mine in the mail. Haven't tried it yet but I need to, I might like it FOOB. :) I used to LOVE the candy. I hope it tastes like that. :0)

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Will do.

I try and keep my images offline as much as possible until I am ready to have my site go live, but I would show you in a PM. The painting is all right, but it's kinda one of the things you need to see in person, but I'd gladly show you if you want to see.

Would LOVE to see it. Please pm a pic for me. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nah,..it should be good to go. If it'sn
351b40a6e2a5a2f4b57c07bd63ddc224.jpg
tasting like stewed [emoji90] them I recon you're not gonna be among the RR fans in the Lounge. [emoji3]

How did my MOM get on that post???

Weird..really weird!!!!!

Reactions: Bukket5

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
@Bukket5 your take on Orange Nocturne please?!?

Tastes exactly like the orange foil chocolates. I get mine sweetened. It's chocolate so I like it sweet.

Has anyone gotten feedback coupons recently?

I've been getting them steadily for the last few months. Keep giving feedback, everyone! We don't want him to stop again. ;)

I got a sample of Rick's Request with the order before this one. I tried FOOB but I felt it needed to blend a little more. So off to the steep drawer and I checked today and it's still full so you must have gotten a defective bottle LOL

Mine needs a 2 week steep. I didn't care for it FOOB. Love it now.

Citrus Bliss is great. Congrats on selling the painting! I haven't been able to quit thinking about it since seeing the picture. I'd have loved to see it in person. Even better, I'd love to own it!!

My favorite painting was brought back from Russia by a friend. The man had no supplies so he painted on plywood and made his own paints. It's a little boy looking out his window watching a butterfly fly away towards the moon. I believe the name of it is "Freedom". My mother has one by the same man that is very dark and creepy.

I have so many of my mother's paintings there's no way I could pick a favorite. She went through a phase of putting spiders in her paintings. My daughter has all of those. :lol:

So glad you got it!

I just got mine in the mail. Haven't tried it yet but I need to, I might like it FOOB. :) I used to LOVE the candy. I hope it tastes like that. :0)

It's so amazing. This was the most realistic flavor to me until he came out with Saturday Morning.

Got my sample of Citrus Bliss! This stuff is good.
Lol. Glad you got it! It's one I like halfway sweetened. Just sweetened kills the Citrus. But I made the mistake of ordering it sweetened once so I started mixing it half and half and I love it that way. :facepalm:

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
Ok, I"m having a bit of a problem. I have been vaping my Caramel Pear White Tea in my daily rotation for over a week now. I have used the same tank and just recently put in a new coil. I have used up the sample that I got a week ago and have just started into my 30ml. The tank started out great as usual but now it is harsh. I tried adjusting my temps but nothing is helping. Has anyone else had this happen? Is it because it is FOOB? Should I give it a week to steep? It's the same recipe as my sample was. I'm tootle puffing it on a Coolfire IV in a Nautilus tank at 10.5 watts. That has pretty much been my sweet spot for it. I can't vape it without coughing and it stings my throat. Just started happening today. Any thoughts?

EDIT: It's 6mg nic in a 30VG/70PG base. I shook it before filling the tank. That is what I have all of AHL flavors in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirius

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok, I"m having a bit of a problem. I have been vaping my Caramel Pear White Tea in my daily rotation for over a week now. I have used the same tank and just recently put in a new coil. I have used up the sample that I got a week ago and have just started into my 30ml. The tank started out great as usual but now it is harsh. I tried adjusting my temps but nothing is helping. Has anyone else had this happen? Is it because it is FOOB? Should I give it a week to steep? It's the same recipe as my sample was. I'm tootle puffing it on a Coolfire IV in a Nautilus tank at 10.5 watts. That has pretty much been my sweet spot for it. I can't vape it without coughing and it stings my throat. Just started happening today. Any thoughts?

EDIT: It's 6mg nic in a 30VG/70PG base. I shook it before filling the tank. That is what I have all of AHL flavors in.

New coil is bad, perhaps? Not primed correctly? My white teas are usually good FOOB--never harsh. I don't use Nautilus, but any coil by any manufacturer can be faulty. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread