Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
Well I got #1 of two smoke machines that I won and gotta say that I love the mod but I'm not sold on the tank but I'll reserve judgement till I get my rba's for it I can't vape that low a coil or at that high of wattage no pics cause camera on my phone is :censored: I tried vaping it now my throat is killing me lol

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well I got #1 of two smoke machines that I won and gotta say that I love the mod but I'm not sold on the tank but I'll reserve judgement till I get my rba's for it I can't vape that low a coil or at that high of wattage no pics cause camera on my phone is :censored: I tried vaping it now my throat is killing me lol

There are also single and dual coil heads as well as the prebuilt TC heads, but I agree, the RBA bases offer more flexibility. I'm thinking I need to pick up the Clapton base and possibly a second tank for light duty vaping.

Reactions: ChiBear85

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Got mine today delivered by DHL. Unfortunately my glass was stuck to the O Ring but good and it cracked when I tried to remove it, so I am using the spare glass. Other than that I am loving it. I have it set to 70 watts on the stock triple coil and it is a perfect vape. I like that I can adjust the drip tip airflow to cool off my vape so no burnt lips. So far so good:)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Got mine today delivered by DHL. Unfortunately my glass was stuck to the O Ring but good and it cracked when I tried to remove it, so I am using the spare glass. Other than that I am loving it. I have it set to 70 watts on the stock triple coil and it is a perfect vape. I like that I can adjust the drip tip airflow to cool off my vape so no burnt lips. So far so good:)

Got aggressive with, did ya? :lol: Hope you enjoy it. I was like :shock: once I bumped it up to 80w. At 100w it went :evil::shock::evil: More than I can handle :lol::lol::lol:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Got aggressive with, did ya? :lol: Hope you enjoy it. I was like :shock: once I bumped it up to 80w. At 100w it went :evil::shock::evil: More than I can handle :lol::lol::lol:
Yep, unfortunately I did get a bit aggressive, but the glass was really stuck, even left a little piece of glass stuck to the o Ring that I was able to fish out with a dental tool. This thing is thirsty too, and on my second refill some hot juice shot out from somewhere and dripped hot juice. I am thinking the drip tip air flow sucked up a little overflow from the top fill, probably my bad, over filled.

Reactions: anjelvape77

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Wish I could vape at those levels but after 30 yrs of analogs just can't do it I usually vape between 20-25 watts and between .06-1.2 coils

Yep, same problem here. 45+yrs and I'm kind of small now from losing to much weight.:(
I'm usually 5.-.8ohm 22w-30w
The X Cube is a bit of a lets have fun for a minute Toy, then the lungs say STOP IT!:lol:

I do believe the Clapton Base will cure that problem. If not, I have plenty of lesser power hungry tanks.:thumbs:

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
I Did it on thus one coil at 40-60 and 80 watts and it tore my lung up now my throat feels horrible can't wait to try the temp control but no computer at the moment so I can't upgrade the firmware it's always something lol
Yep, same problem here. 45+yrs and I'm kind of small now from losing to much weight.:(
I'm usually 5.-.8ohm 22w-30w
The X Cube is a bit of a lets have fun for a minute Toy, then the lungs say STOP IT!:lol:

I do believe the Clapton Base will cure that problem. If not, I have plenty of lesser power hungry tanks.:thumbs:

Reactions: anjelvape77

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
It's odd that the O ring problem is still so common! The TFV4 I purchased months ago was fortunately problem free, but the melty thing was reported on ECF back when the tank first came out!:?: If it's an assembly line problem then just package the tank disassembled and let us put it together! Saves Smok money and us grief!:)

Reactions: Koolkiz

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
It's odd that the O ring problem is still so common! The TFV4 I purchased months ago was fortunately problem free, but the melty thing was reported on ECF back when the tank first came out!:?: If it's an assembly line problem then just package the tank disassembled and let us put it together! Saves Smok money and us grief!:)
Any hints on where to find the magical O ring?
Edit: I will just wait patiently until sweet-vapes has them in stock again.
This is a copy/paste from their site so you guys know. I have no idea on price because its not available. However, sweet-vapes will get them in. Money to be made..

Choose From the Following:

1 Replacement Glass Tube

2 Black Top Glass O-Rings Limit 2 per order

2 White Bottom Glass O-Rings Limit 5 per order

1 Base Airflow Controller (Stainless Color)

1 Base Airflow Controller (Black Color) Coming Soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread