Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I'd be delighted to LOAN them to you for a week or two. I'll need collateral, and they need a recharge of Goddess Pigglies...
You're going to "loan" MY shoes to me? :blink:...And just what kind of collateral are we talking about here? o_O

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Well I used to be. Haven't played in a LONG time but I love the game. I was lucky in college to have a really good partner and we played together every day and in tournaments. I like Hearts too.

It is a public site. There is no private table for hearts, and the general public is horrible to play with. But we have private spades tables, all VERY good players, and outrageously nice. Even the one Antz I have discovered.

Reactions: GlacierBabe

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh, mang. I had to bite my lips AND tongue SO hard.... ANTZ. I never met one before!
I don't know if I could have done that...I'm afraid my mouth would have started going off before my brain could even react and stop it! :sneaky:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
It is a public site. There is no private table for hearts, and the general public is horrible to play with. But we have private spades tables, all VERY good players, and outrageously nice. Even the one Antz I have discovered.

Haven't played Hearts or Spades in YEARS. Euchre is the game here. I lived in Missouri for a while, and nobody there knew how to play Euchre, so I had to learn to play Hearts and Spades.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
w0nZCsI.gif
Crazy dude shoulda tied himself off first :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
That rules them ALL!

OMGosh those are my all time favorite books and movies. I have a first edition set and an second edition set as well as every version of the movies sold, that I know of LOL I have watched them from start to finish in one day. Took 15 hours LOL Nope!!! Don't say it!!! :vapor:

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Oh! Snap......Nobody I know knows how to play Euchre!

I was taught at a young age. It's an Indiana/Michigan game. When I was in college, one of my best friends was from Ohio (all three of these states touch) - we had to teach her how to play..... Outside of here, I don't think anyone knows what it is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread