[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
@mac63 - How sad and frustrating to have to leave your family and home. Fingers crossed you get stationed somewhere you like and can enjoy, until you return HOME.

The used TFV4 I've been waiting on since Monday is still stuck in a black hole. Meanwhile, the price of a new one has come down to what I paid! :censored:

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Most if not all of my vacation days will be used to make trips back here - planning on doing it every year at least once and twice a year if I can.
I've built up the time and have kept the max I can roll over each year so that isn't going to be a problem - flight cost will be a pain though.

Reactions: rangerrobin

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
hello everyone!
Just popping in to thank everyone for the congratulations!
I will be trying out Amazing Strawberry and PIFing the rest to our bros and sistah members in need.
Big Thanks to @glassmanoak ...GMO for your continued generosity
And to @Uncle for you "guidance" :D
And to all of you for giving me a place to call my "second home' on ECF.
Nite Time Tree.png

Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
@mac63 can you possibly take a military flight since you work for them?

They allow it when stationed overseas but not from the States for employees. Once I'm in the States it'll be my retired military status that can get me on one. The thing with space available is that my status is low on the priority list. Also, you never know how long you might have to wait for a flight and you can get bumped at any point along the way. I'd rather spend the money and get to the other end quick. I've known folks that it took a week to get from point A to B.

Reactions: anjelvape77

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I want to say that I am sorry for not being able to follow much this week.....but I will be back soon and able to keep up with everything again soon........things are just crazy here and so much to with so little time........I miss you all....

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Still haven't decided if I like windows 10 or not - haven't really done much with it yet. One thing I definitely don't like is the new browser they have - windows edge. Maybe I haven't figured it out but as I see things it isn't a versatile as IE (the ability to write/draw on a webpage is neat though). Luckily I figured out how to use IE on it so that makes things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread