Vaporshark - More Bucks Yet Worth It ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameso17

Verified Member
Jul 15, 2015
I am assessing the RDNA 40 as the prices have come down from what they were - in the UK it is being offered by some vendors for just under £100 whereas 4 months ago it was over £150. However the joyetech Evic VTC Mini is also very appealing. Do people here feel that the Vaporshark is a superior device and worth the extra coins please as even though the price has reduced they are still about twice as much as the Chinese machines ?

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I have been extremely happy with my rDNA 40. But beware the finish will start to chip very soon. I have actually just refinished mine.
I concur with csAdams. Rock-solid unit, but with a crummy finish. If you don't want it looking "well-loved" after just a month or two, pick yourself up one of the silicone sleeves to go with it.

dimo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I have one and love it. Top quality device even if the paint wears quicker than other devices. Fastest charging device on the market if using USB, plus wireless charging, plus removable battery for quick swapping.

Only drawback some have is that the screen is on the bottom.

So that I don't sound like some salesman or vaporshark shill, I also own an evic vtc mini. Also a nice device and considerably cheaper than a vaporshark.

footbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
NEPA
I have the VS DNA200. Hoping the finish lasts because it's really nice! The screen on the bottom stinks, battery life is only so-so.

I never really realized how nice it was to have a very lightweight device, though. Fast charging as well. Solid, but easy access battery cover.

I'd buy it all over again. But if the Chinese devices get any cheaper, I may get a box with a larger capacity battery. As a backup. :)

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Aside from the paint issues, a Vapor Shark is better than an Evic. With that being said though, I find temperature control to be a bit limited on a DNA 40. If you don't mind spending the money, you would be much better off with an SX Mini M Class. Prices should come down on them once the ML Class releases.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread