Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I guess you mean new in that it has a different design on the outside?

It still apears to hold one battery, one atomizer, and three cartridges.
None of those are what I want mine to hold.

I want to hold a charging battery, and a 3ml bottle of juice.
The rest I don't even care about.

Holding an extra atomizer would be okay, so I could switch from 510 to 306 anytime.
Holding ONE extra cartridge might be nice as well.

Holding two 3ml bottles of juice would be better yet.
:)

beautifulbug

Nov 6, 2009
AZ, USA
anybody? also, usb pt's, are they manual or auto switch?
The interior of my copper 510 is stainless steel, so I'm guessing the colour is enamel/paint...
PTs come in auto or manual. After 1 week, 2 days vaping after 40 years smoking, I HIGHLY recommend ONLY manual - accommodates any previous analog inhalation style much better, lets you practice & experiment better. (I bought both; the auto is relegated to "emergencies" only.)

beautifulbug

Nov 6, 2009
AZ, USA
Thanks much for pointing that out, my order has been placed!
:thumbs:
www_heaven-gifts_com (ruyan): IMHO, great supplier. In China - took 9 days for my 1st order - but prices are CHEAP, selection is vast. Instead of a kit, I ordered pieces & got:
1. 10ml original E-juice with 44 popular flavors *1 XHigh/24mg,Menthol
2. 10ml original E-juice with 44 popular flavors *1 XHigh/24mg,Black DJARUM Clove
3. Black Manual USB passthrough for Joye510 *1
4. Blue Personal Charger Casing for Joye510 *1
5. Copper BATTERY for Joye510 mini e-cig *1
6. Copper atomizer for Joye510 mini e-cig *2
7. MANUAL BATTERY for Joye510 COPPER *1
8. 30ml original E-juice with 46 popular flavors *1 flue cured tobacco,XHigh/24mg
9. 10ml original E-juice with 44 popular flavors *1 French Pipe,XHigh/24mg
10. 10pc black empty round cartridges for Joye510 *1
11. AC-USB adapter with US plug for USB charger *1
for $103.00 US. (I forgot actual USB charger, but PCC worked just fine).
Great site for "plan-ahead" orders.

generositus

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Denver
so far my experiences in general has shown me that cignot has very fair prices, fair shipping cost, excellent customer service, and fast shipping.

I tried to bargin hunt on a few other sites I've seen mention but couldn't really find anything that beat their 35 dollar 2 batts, 2 attys, 5 carts, and a charger no box deal.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Not listed on page one- (BOTH EXTREME excellence in sales and service)

*CHEAPER THEN Cignots when paying for shipping and you get the box!

ECF's Electronic Ash (43.99 Joye) coupon code ecigforum for 5% off and free shipping currently for any order over 13.99
Joye510 mini e-Cigarette Manual Battery Starter Kit - $43.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

ECF's Mad Vapes (41.99 free shipping currently 510 Mega kit) ($10.00 510 disposable works great)
MadVapes LLC

* I originally bought from Cignot due to everyone saying their the best. Their good like so many others. Just weren't actually the best deal.

Hey, everyone.

I was so stocked up on 510 atomizers that I haven't had to order any for months. Now I need some to replenish my stock. So the question is, which suppliers are stocking genuine Joyetech 510 atomizers and who has the best deal right now? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Check MadVapes.com. He has them for $7.

Fumes

Jan 29, 2010
Florida
America Best Buys answered my email. They are out of some batteries, usb passthroughs, and e-juice. They will be out of stock until New Years is over. I think its Feb 19.

Health Cabin has every thing but they wont send anything out until Feb 19, or something like that, because of the New Year.

Where else is a good place to get 510 stuff. I dont wanna wait.

Ug
Fumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread