Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Almost finished with the tank full, then I can make a smaller coil. Going to try a micro clapton of some sort instead of this. It works well at low wattage, and had amazing flavor (and I'm not real big on flavors) but don't try to treat like a clapton should be treated, can't get nearly enough juice to the coil.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
After dinner and shower last night, the walk through (checking doors, windows ect...) I thought hell check. Poof there the delivery was, sitting in the dark on the side porch.

As I brought the box in, setting it on the counter, I thought I heard a sniffle, so I opened the box allowing the warmth to penetrate, there sat the smok XCube, looking up at me with lower lip sticking out and quivering with a tear rolling down, shivering from the cool night, the worry and concern in it's sleepy long traveled eyes was more than obvious.
I was a bit concerned, after all, it has traveled a long bumpy road.

I gave it the smile and wiped the salty tear from it's eye. Rest assured.
Walking away I did hear a big sigh and one last snorty sniffle, I was sure it fell fast asleep as it began that comfortable snore almost immediately, as I left the room, I quietly switched off the lights and closed the door behind me, leaving a small crack that the light should shine in, in case it awoke before I returned.

This morning , after taking care of normal morning things, I reached in the box, it held it's hands straight out to me, and those great big and bright eye's staring straight into mine, with that gracious look only meant for the beholder, eye's clear from tears, well rested, warmed from the chill of the night, and relieved to finally be home XCube was.

We are playing as intended at the moment, both gaining that satisfaction we waited so long for, together at last.

VERY nice work Smok!
Cute very cute, Mine is due here this morning. I wonder it they are from the same litter. I hope mine is as friendly and sweet as yours sounds. :D

Reactions: mudmanc4

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
full

jander541

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2012
Oregon
I for one haven't received mine, I contacted Madvapes they told me that I was part of the next 50 that was to be sent out 2 days ago and it was supposed to be 2 day shipping. Well it didn't get sent out until yesterday and was the cheap shipping and won't be here until Friday the 16th. So I'm a little upset that was told one thing but they did the other...

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
I for one haven't received mine, I contacted Madvapes they told me that I was part of the next 50 that was to be sent out 2 days ago and it was supposed to be 2 day shipping. Well it didn't get sent out until yesterday and was the cheap shipping and won't be here until Friday the 16th. So I'm a little upset that was told one thing but they did the other...
That has been the nature of this entire contest XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread