Need help finding an ecig for my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbieguy123

Sep 5, 2015
Hello, my friend has been vaping for a little while to quit cigs, hes been using an istick eleaf mini 10w w/an aspire Nautilus mini tank. I'm usually his go to guy when he has questions or anything sense I have been vaping longer than he has, and hes asked me to help him find a new PV. Ive posted what kind of specifications he wants below in list form, if anyone can give us an idea for a specific model we would really appreciate it. Thanks!

- $75 to $100
- 20w or higher (or voltage equivalent)
- Durable
- Really good taste (within his price range)
- Brand doesn't matter as long as he likes it
- Has to be with a really nice tank and mod.
- 2-5ml tank
- Has to also be sleek
- Most importantly has to be easy to use and understand, he doesn't have alot of knowledge about mods and whatnot. He would need to use prebuilt coils and not a mod were you have to build your own, so a model that the prebuilt coils are highly regarded.

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
http://vapingcheap.com/sigelei-150w-tc-temp-control/

60 for the that mod might be the best bang for your buck i have ever seen. That same site also is selling the smok tfv4 for $32 which is a top tier tank right now, and comes with a rebuildable deck it he want to try rebuilding at somepoint.

It is a pretty big step up from what he is using, but for $92, it is a very impressive setup.

rchunter93

Jan 11, 2015
Puxico, MO
http://vapingcheap.com/sigelei-150w-tc-temp-control/

60 for the that mod might be the best bang for your buck i have ever seen. That same site also is selling the smok tfv4 for $32 which is a top tier tank right now, and comes with a rebuildable deck it he want to try rebuilding at somepoint.

It is a pretty big step up from what he is using, but for $92, it is a very impressive setup.

Keep in mind that from what I have seen of this website, it is only links to other vendors from whom you can buy the items. This is a good source to find bargains, but research the actual vendor before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread