Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
LED bulbs are replacing those swirl bulbs now and they might fit :) Good for 100,000 hrs too !
I really like the led lights ...cheap to use and last forever and they are so much better since they came out with the warm white instead of that blue color they started with

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Google-Fu indicates "Naughty Day" as 4 November..... Could that be indicative of your birthday?
I've just looked it up. Mischief Night, 4th November - who'd have thunk it? Lol I know that Colleen McCullough wrote in The Thorn Birds that anyone born then was "the spawn of the devil", lol, but didn't realise there was a reason behind it. :)

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The Mini is the baby version. 75W instead of 160W, 1 battery instead of 2:
HTB1v93IJFXXXXccXpXXq6xXFXXXL.jpg

I would've had to use both hands to vape with the bigger one. :eek: :laugh:
Wifey wants jr

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
yup you guys have talked me into it

me too but have not released it yet I bought the X Cube 2 in black & will probably get the mini to match
Good deal we get a kickback. :lol::lol:facepalm::lol::lol:
and if you believe that I got a bridge for sale too.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Now we're seeing more and more LED lights, the be all end all solution.
I need to see if I can use those instead of incandescent. I hate changing light bulbs about once a month, especially since they are so expensive now! The LED ones have that plastic covering, too, so they are more durable. Sounds like a great replacement if they work! :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
When I first started going to a local Mainstream B&M (Had only been opened for a few months) They were all grown and very polite, did not tell you what you needed but asked what your looking for, any experience, how much you smoked, etc. They all had Ego's with Lanyards around their necks and is what they mainly recommended to starters. They also carried many High powered Box Mods, Mechs, RTA''s, RDA's , and the new Sub ohm Tanks. They never offered sub ohm equipment to starters unless they requested it, then they would inform the buyer on everything they should know about it as any other equipment. Now its mainly younger guys who push sub ohming on whoever walks in the door! Sold a friend of mine an RDA setup and built/installed the coil for him and my friend knows NOTHING about coils!! Really aggravates me that the majority of B&Ms have come to this. Most new employees have never even smoked and just got into vaping recently because of the hugh clouds you can blow with all the new technology, not knowing what a REAL Smoker actually needs to get off of cigarettes...
My local has two locations the closest one is one mile from my house the two main employees there are a woman she is a little up in the years and a longer long hair male. Both are good and since a lot of there clientele are seniors it helps having an older woman there for them. But the young man treats them well too. So if your looking for simple egos or sub ohm RDA power stuff the can handle you and whats even better is they ARE a registered supplier right here on ECF

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hi GPC ...what's cooking??
Trying something new. I have a half a boneless ham in the crockpot. I baste it with glaze every hour or two, wipe the drool off my chin before it drips and watch the clock. The only thing I dislike about doing it this way is dealing with the smell. I'm drooling, I have one dog on her back feet sniffing the air in the kitchen and then running over and kissing up to me. I think she might like ham. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
VapeNW sells just the battery cover. White mod with black batt cover would really be sexy. That's what I wanna do, if they iron out the TC problems some people have been having.
Vapor-Mod-Wholesale-Authentic-Joyetech-eVic-VTC.jpg
That's classy looking!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm only at 20w so far ...I'm taking it slow...but I'm thinking I might get up to 25. I cut down on my nic from 18 to 6 so it's not harsh...just trying to figure it all out

And there goes the Battery run time:facepalm:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, it has a very Good Battery setup! :D

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
LED bulbs are replacing those swirl bulbs now and they might fit :) Good for 100,000 hrs too !
I can't afford the local ones though. Has anybody ever tried the ones from GearBest? They seem to get good user reviews.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
They need to juice LED's up some more before they take over ;)
We had a fellow that bout a bunch of LEDs to grow tomatoes, the light was too weak to penetrate the plants passed six inches. No light reaching the bottom of the plants lol.
I had one in our bedroom ceiling light/fan and it took a while for it to get to full illumination. I think that would be fine for the lamp, though. That's sad about the tomatoes! :(

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Rednaxela1987

Jul 15, 2015
Olympia, WA
You know, it's a shame we can only "like" posts and not "thank" them. There are posts here that I'd prefer to thank. Like this one...

Thank you for that, Rednaxela :)
of course! Your very welcome, I was just excited to see the device live and not photoshoped like in those promo pictures lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread