4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hey always! I hear ya girl. How's the new job going?
Had to quit :( my family babysitters all had changes in schedules and we couldn't work it out, didn't pay enough for daycare
It has to be easier than her old (and current) job.

:wub:
It was definitely easier. But back to mom 24/7

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Had to quit :( my family babysitters all had changes in schedules and we couldn't work it out, didn't pay enough for daycare

It was definitely easier. But back to mom 24/7

sorry to hear that! The mom job is way harder :confused:

Morning all. Still sick as a dog ugh when does it stop?

UGH...sending healing powers ur way and bewb squishes

Reactions: always9988

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Some chick in my Pilates class was sneezing and coughing and just looked sick. She said she got it on Sat. I'm thinking...WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!?! If I get sick, that girl is toast
I hate these kind of people. That's exactly why I'm sick in the first place, because everyone and their brother decides life must go on as normal no matter how many germs you are spreading (including the state with their dumbass truancy laws)

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA

It was definitely easier. But back to mom 24/7[/QUOTE
Sorry to hear that always. Being a mom is a pretty good gig tho. The benefits get better as the kiddos get older.

Morning all. Still sick as a dog ugh when does it stop?
You've had that for a while now. Bronchitis can be stubborn....ugh. Bewb squishes, and hot totties (and yes, I said totties y'all, you know, honey and booze?) jeez:facepalm:

Some chick in my Pilates class was sneezing and coughing and just looked sick. She said she got it on Sat. I'm thinking...WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!?!?! If I get sick, that girl is toast
Ugh, I think they want to be seen as tough and committed. I just wanna slap em'. I hope you verbally toast her, cuz, ya know, don't get too close.....germs

i sense a hot oil wrasslin' match acommin!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
sick peoples and fires all to close to our always!!!!!

We need to move her to a safer place, with warm waves, cabana boys and drinks with fruit and umbrellas...

OMG...I will help her move, set up, check the cabana boys, make sure the towels are positioned right...I have a lot to do for her so I maybe hanging out for a very LONG time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread