Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Didn't we all have fun when AngiBe finally went on her vaca....?

Almost time to catch some rays

Yea, it's soo time for some rays...

(fixed it, it was missing something...)
VacaV2.JPG

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And only a small sampling of the "bikini pics..."

Whar r teh bikini pics AngiBe?!?

Halons wanna see em!

Don't be so demanding, wheez. I'm sure when she gets some free time from vampin, bempin, drinkin, LOLing with kMully, she'll post a few.

A nice one-piece would suffice...

(edit: pic wouldn't load, so just use your imagination till AngiBe posts the pics!!)

i wuld accept a pic of KMully and AngiBe vampin and bempin too.

just sayin'

Its Veterans Day Angie is in fla. in a bikini the flags are at full mast rockets are bursting, its a good life!

wow havent heard from Angie in a while, Checking google earth to see if Florida is still on the map.

Morning!!!! Can't decide if I wanna go for a walk/job or a bike ride to the beach! Woohoo

:closedeyes: that do sound like a conudunundrnum....conditionerum...comunudrun.......a dilenamama...delimananan...dimensionila....dangit....the second word is sposed to be easier!!!!

Heck I'm still trying to figure out what a walkjob is ... :unsure:
:laugh:

Went for a quick walk to the beach, waiting for KMully to wake up. I have a strange suspicion she won't be feeling great since she polished off a half bottle of Grey Goose last night. Heheheheheheheheheheeeehehehhehe.

I had my hair teased. i called it all sorts of things. then i let wheezal taught it for a while.

Hey, psyc. I didn't know you had hair. :)

(and why is AngiBe posting and doing anything other than uploading the bikini pics?)

I don't think Angie really is in fla or wearing bikinis pics or it didn't happen.

Yeah, I have a feeling she was too scared to fly, so she is sitting at home. unless of course she can prove it with bikini pics

Morning! Triton at the beach and pool

imagejpg10_zpsa7677835.jpg

I'm here! I'm really here!! I swear!

hrmmm, must be sumtin wrong wif website, can only see part o teh pictur. seems a lot to the left is missing....

wheez! Run some malware checker or antivirus. We all see it!! :p

This virus affects other pics as well. If you saw Kim K's .... looking abnormally big, then you might have it. Many others are reporting the same thing...

Ok Angi, the Halon menz want the money shot....hehehe

Ewwwww, I've seen some big butts in my day, but that is RIDICULOUS. (it just ain't natural) ....and it was all greasy too. :blink::facepalm:

I'm glad I have no idea wth you're talking about :laugh:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And how can we have a thread recap without one of the best pics posted?

We love our Tzarina!!!! :wub:

ac85d8b370028015e55aa811aea50584.jpg

Almost ready for the party!

always, you won the party!!!!
(mama's still got it!!!)

:wub:

ALWAYS YOU LOOK AMAZING! love those gorgeous brown eyes!! Bewb squishes and have a blast!

So how you doin pretty lady.

Looking good,always:)

Thanks everyone! It was fun but I'm pewped now. Have a good night!

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Two old Jewish men were sitting on a park bench in Miami.

The one said, "Yes, I had a big shoe store in New York. One day, a fire destroyed everything. But the insurance money came in, and here I am.

The other said, "I had a tailor shop. One day, a flood wiped it out, but the insurance paid for it all, and here I am."

The first looked at his friend with puzzlement. "So tell me, how do you start a flood?"

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
A man is flying in a hot-air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man below. He lowers the balloon farther and shouts, "Excuse me! Can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot-air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must be an engineer," says the balloonist.

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's no use to anyone."

The man below says, "You must be in management."

"I am," replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
An American businessman was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellowfin tuna. The American complimented the fisherman on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them. The fisherman replied that it only took a little while. The American then asked why didn't he stay out longer and catch more fish. The fisherman said he had enough to support his family's immediate needs.

The American then asked, "But what do you do with the rest of your time?"

The fisherman said, "I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siesta with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my amigos. I have a full and busy life, señor."

The American scoffed. "I am a Wharton MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. With the proceeds from the bigger boat you could buy several boats. Eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then L.A., and eventually New York City, where you will run your expanding enterprise."

The fisherman asked, "But how long will this all take?"

To which the American replied, "Fifteen or 20 years."

"But what then?"

The American laughed and said, "That's the best part. When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich. You would make millions."

"Millions? Then what?"

The American said, "Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siesta with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your friends."

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
"Make me one with everything," says the Buddhist to the tofu hot dog vendor.

Then, after getting his tofu hot dog, the Buddhist hands the vendor a $20 bill.

The vendor takes the money and begins helping the next customer.

The Buddhist looks puzzled and asks the vendor, "Where is my change?"

The vendor replies, "Change comes from within."

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
A man is flying in a hot-air balloon and realizes he is lost. He reduces height and spots a man below. He lowers the balloon farther and shouts, "Excuse me! Can you tell me where I am?"

The man below says: "Yes, you're in a hot-air balloon, hovering 30 feet above this field."

"You must be an engineer," says the balloonist.

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the balloonist, "everything you have told me is technically correct, but it's no use to anyone."

The man below says, "You must be in management."

"I am," replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going, but you expect me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were before we met, but now it's my fault."

hey! imma engineer! i got teh striped hat for my toy choo-choo and erryting!

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
An engineer dies and reports to the pearly gates. St. Peter checks his dossier and says, "Ah, you're an engineer — you're assigned to hell."

So the engineer reports to the gates of hell and is let in. Pretty soon, the engineer gets dissatisfied with the level of accommodations and starts designing and building improvements.

After a while, they’ve got air-conditioning and flush toilets, escalators, elevators and so on ... and the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan on the telephone.

"So, how's it going down there in hell?" God says.

"Hey, things are going great. We've got air-conditioning and flush toilets and escalators. There's no telling what our engineer is going to come up with next!" Satan says.

"What? You've got an engineer? That's a mistake — he should have never gotten down there. Send him back immediately!" God says.

"No way! I like having an engineer on the staff — I'm keeping him!" Satan says.

"Send him back up here or I'll sue!" God says.

Satan laughs uproariously and answers:

"Yeah, right. And just where are you going to get a lawyer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread