Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Hello Dave and All my Halons!

I'm doing pretty well! I was thinking about hitting the beach tomorrow but the weather doesn't look too good.

what do our Empress do at teh beach? volleyball? build sand castles? crab walk? wrassle beached whales?

I mostly work on my tan :2cool: and I do go swimming you know just like any other beach goer.

The beach is my life. Just a shame that summer is almost over.

Our Empress Cinder Ella's last meaningful post here. She has moved onto bigger and better things, still in North Jersey. Last we heard, at her little table at Jose Tejas...

I'm very glad we got to show our appreciation to her back in June. She was more than the vendor rep. She was a friend.

:wub:

Be well, Cinder Ella. I miss you...

sad-pug-nicholas-caputo.jpg

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And then there was the time that time made no sense...

{{{Fran}}} We love you!!! :wub: :wub: :blush:

yesterday and today do not count. we nevar got our 'goodnight' and haf yet to get our 'good morning' from Fran. she controls TIME ITSELF!!!

so...ya know....dun worry aboot consequences since we're in limbo and whatnot...

I wonder if Fran is having more computer issues :(

OK so now im really confused if Fran controls time and the little gray men control Wheezal and we are is a space time quantum loop, then how did the pizza get here so fast?

Dude, the pizza was always there, you arrived to its position in space-time. Duh!

With all these non-counted periods, are we then slipping further behind Chesty, or is Chesty in the future slipping back to where we would have been?

Does he like pepperoni?

I'm going to go photocopy a mirror and see if I can just reset it.

you guys have me completely confused..is it today or yesterday? And if time is changing then when I put our Christmas contest being like 14-15 days of Christmas isn't too far off :facepalm:

Dave, I'm not sure which way we are going?
I'm driving behind Chesty but I see him in my rear view mirror???

Holy crap, is this a wormhole?

it is the day of days, but the day after tomorrow being yesterday and before next week. think aboot it now and believe me later, but have a conversation aboot it on your next birthday and do something aboot it last July.

See!!! this is wut happens when Fran is no heer!!!!

Ok, I am sooooo confused now. :blink: If I didn't have to go get my tires rotated, I stay around and try to figure this all out! :facepalm:

Since today maybe yesterday, are you sure they aren't already rotated ehehehehehe

Wait why would you have to have your tires rotated if they are roatating when you drive. Unless you are turning then backwards to bring chesty foward. But if chesty catches up to himself then boom. Got to go now Wheezal grey friends are here and want to play.

Morning all! Where's Fran?!?!?!? :(. Getting worried about her! There wasn't a good morning or goodnight. Now our time is really screwed up

Good morning,Angi:) I lost my DSL. No wi-fi or ethernet. Got the wi-fi back with a new DSL box and 3 hours on the phone with a tech. Network card is gone on my desktop so that's still down til I get a USB wi-fi thingie

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
And the times a few Halon's life was in jeopardy...

My truck just tried to kill me for the third time since we owned it. I'm trading cars with the hubby, the g6 is a pos but at least it doesn't try to murder me.

I'm retracting my statement here. My husband is trying to kill me. Brakes went out (again) in heavy traffic. I got it working again enough to get home. His response? "Oh yeah the blah blah blah needs this fluid, I have it sitting here but keep forgetting to fill it." :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

WTH!!!!????!!!!???. woman, you are a saint. He'd be 6' under in my house right about now. SMH

How has everyone's day been?
Anything exciting?
Do tell!

Always had quite a scare! :ohmy:

Ugh no kidding. That's the second time that's happened to me in that truck, and almost every time I drive it there is a near accident of some sort. I've actually gotten very nervous and paranoid while driving because of the amount of near misses I've had with idiot drivers lately. In fact on the way home after that scare a semi tried to run me into another car (all of us going at least 70mph)

I was out in a courtyard vamping when a Disney employee comes up to me and says I'm sorry you can not smoke here you have to go to a smoking area. I replied I do not smoke. They replied Disney considers vaping smoking. I then replied you need to look up the definition of smoking in a dictionary and you need to look up fla state and federal laws oh that's right there are none, but don't worry I will stand over there with those people and breathe in there smoke that is know to cause cancer and kill because you and everyone one else is I'll informed , left them all speechless.

You go, psyc!!! You should demand a smoke free vaping zone!!! How dare they put your life at risk...

(Aren't Jasmine and Ariel adorable?)

focus Dave! WTG psyc! You told her!

Always honey, don't go anywhere near that truck! Not even after hubby puts the doohickey in the thingamabob thingy.....:facepalm:

Poor always.

Her hubby needs to concentrate on car maintenance and not get distracted by calfs and trim ankles and taught thighs and strappy 5" heels, idly swinging to and fro as she takes a slow breath, the shirt rising and falling, her necklace dangling in that warm lovely valley. She whispers something, moist lips shiny with red lipstick. Her eyes slowly blink.

Dayum Dave!

{{{ sage }}}

Sorry, did I go away for a little?

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread