Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
@GlacierBabe I think there are the usual 4 suspects in terms of flavors. CAP=CAPPELA, FA=FLAVORART, TFA=THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE, AND FW=FLAVOR WEST. In my opinion FW is really good and it is at a reasonable price on Bull City. Also Bull City is amazing in terms of turnaround on shipping. fasttech not so much. I really like bull city and I just started.

Flavors so far for me @crxess has an amazing recipe for mint chocolate. Everyone on here talks about gotfish butterscotch and talk to DC about the king cake recipe. I am still working on my special recipes but so far my fave has to be a double apple/caramel candy/Gummi bear mix. Oh so good. I also like raspberry and chai tea. Sooooo good. I am sure others would share theirs if you pm'd them.

So does Bull City carry all the different companies flavors?

Reactions: skullblade789

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
G'mornin :)

This chica is just about done for the week.... I have worked the past 16 days straight, and I'm whooped.... I'm hoping to cut out early today to take a NAP!!!

Mssr. @dcfluegel - I see you're running SS316L - I hear lots of folks are running the SS430. I'm tempted to get my hands on some, but I'm not sure why I'd pick one over the other. If I can maybe make this my "all-purpose" wire, I would not have to worry about Ni200, Ti, or Kanthal....

Thoughts - from any of y'alls?

I want to wish all a Blessed Thanksgiving. I know *I* have so much for which I am thankful, not the least of which has been this "motley krewe" of fantabulous fun folks in the Cloupie thread.....

PLRS

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

This chica is just about done for the week.... I have worked the past 16 days straight, and I'm whooped.... I'm hoping to cut out early today to take a NAP!!!

Mssr. @dcfluegel - I see you're running SS316L - I hear lots of folks are running the SS430. I'm tempted to get my hands on some, but I'm not sure why I'd pick one over the other. If I can maybe make this my "all-purpose" wire, I would not have to worry about Ni200, Ti, or Kanthal....

I want to wish all a Blessed Thanksgiving. I know *I* have so much for which I am thankful, not the least of which has been this "motley krewe" of fantabulous fun folks in the Cloupie thread.....

PLRS
i have not used the 430 yet - it is advertised as nickel free and seems to be less expensive... the 316L is a surgical grade stainless and is starting to see a lot of use in commercial coils too... i have some 430, but have not played with it yet...

from the research i have done (and folks, feel free to correct me if i am in error on this), the nickel content in ss316L is negligible and a non-issue as when vaping, temps should NOT reach anywhere near range where it could be problematic (even less though than the commonly used ni200)... while i cannot speak for the 430, the 316L seems durable, pretty easy to work with, very clean flavor and there are a couple of places to get it...

316L seems to be the same wire GPlat was pimping as their "Elite" wire (and the 317L was their "Haywire" variant) at RIDICULOUS prices... the 316L has a lower TCR than the 430 (both can be used in TC functions, with proper TCR offset, but 316L is also very viable in Wattage modes, which is how I tend to run it)

i believe @Shawn Hoefer has been running some of the SS430... Hey Shawn! Howyadoin? :)

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK

PLRS

I totally agree with you.

I really hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving :)

Reactions: DingerCPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread