• Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

CES

optimistic cynic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    so, i have this electronic pen with a rechargeable lithium battery. Well i had it anyway. Just a week or so out of warranty and yesterday, when i reached into my jacket pocket to get it, the freaking pen was hot to the touch. Yep, some sort of battery short. I'm currently trying to get it replaced. Never had that happen with any vaping gear. :facepalm: (the directions for the pen also say to leave it charging when not in use and to store it fully charged :confused: )

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    so, i have this electronic pen with a rechargeable lithium battery. Well i had it anyway. Just a week or so out of warranty and yesterday, when i reached into my jacket pocket to get it, the freaking pen was hot to the touch. Yep, some sort of battery short. I'm currently trying to get it replaced. Never had that happen with any vaping gear. :facepalm: (the directions for the pen also say to leave it charging when not in use and to store it fully charged :confused: )

Wonder what happened. Glad nothing bad happened, CES....

SilverBear

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2009
    And just so that Bear don't roar at me in the morning :D
    scruffygibbs.jpg

I believe that is a repeat... but definitely worth a revisit! :D

Thank you, Daleron! :wub:

------

Landry-list of must-do chores n' things for today, so I'll be fairly scarce.

:: "awwwww" from the peanut gallery, I know ::

Old Lady called yesterday to let me know she wants me to join her and Crazy Cat Lady in
    a "meeting" to figure out what's going to happen to Mama-feral this Winter. Tomorrow.
    Morning. :glare: I have NO IDEA what to do. I have food, water, a shelter, blanket raised
    under covered large deck table, blanket raised between covered two chairs. The cat will
    not come near me. Crazy Cat Lady can pet and pick up the cat. Let HER provide indoor
    comfort. Don't drag me into it... I'm doing what I can - passively - to provide options.
    I hate seeing it, but what *I* can do is kind of limited by the cat's fear of me.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I believe that is a repeat... but definitely worth a revisit! :D

Thank you, Daleron! :wub:

------

Landry-list of must-do chores n' things for today, so I'll be fairly scarce.

:: "awwwww" from the peanut gallery, I know ::

Old Lady called yesterday to let me know she wants me to join her and Crazy Cat Lady in
    a "meeting" to figure out what's going to happen to Mama-feral this Winter. Tomorrow.
    Morning. :glare: I have NO IDEA what to do. I have food, water, a shelter, blanket raised
    under covered large deck table, blanket raised between covered two chairs. The cat will
    not come near me. Crazy Cat Lady can pet and pick up the cat. Let HER provide indoor
    comfort. Don't drag me into it... I'm doing what I can - passively - to provide options.
    I hate seeing it, but what *I* can do is kind of limited by the cat's fear of me.
    Good morning Bear :)
    Did I mention there are very few of those "scruffy" photos? Seems the man likes a smooth, clean look ;)

And WHEN are you going to stop being all formal and stuff and start calling me Dale? :?: ;)

Sounds like you've already done all you can for the neighbor's cat :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread