E Juice Subscription Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
You're welcome! I hope it was informative :)

The vape pen is a freebie with your first box. I'm a bit beyond simple equipment at this point ( I currently use an istick 40w and a Reo Grand LP), so ima vape it forward to my mom as a backup to the istick ima get her for Christmas :)

I think it was an excellent buy. I liked all of the flavours except for one, and 100ml of juice for $34.99 ain't bad ;)

In all fairness, I probably won't get as spoiled in the next box. You know, first impressions and whatnot. My plan is only supposed to be for 60ml/month.
I just got my iStick 40w too!! My first box bod! ButI think its cool that vapebox gave you the pen anyway - even if youre paying it forward - its still something to pay forward with!

I do think the juice you got from vapebox is a great buy! I want to wait before I try them until they update their flavor selections, but when they do I am definitely going to try it!

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about VapeBox. Had Zamplebox for a few months when they first started, but the amount of juice I actually enjoyed didn't justify the cost.
I've heard alot of reviews of ZampleBox from hen they first started - but I see they have done alot to improve. Their flavor profile is now the best I've seen, you can select a checkbox for high vg if possible (but I still like high pg throat hit), they've fixed cancellation processes (you just select cancel under account now).

Anyway, I think it might be worth another look.

Plus - I got the 11 bottle box and liked most of them - and loved a few. There were only a few I didnt care for.

3 - I didnt care for
5 - I liked
3 - I really loved

Considering this is my record for juices I picked for myself:

13 - I didnt care for
12 - I liked
16 - I really loved

I think they did pretty well!!

I am new to vaping (a little over a month), I have been going a little nuts buying stuff trying to find what I like and dont. I've spent an ungodly amount of time looking up flavors and reading reviews and watching reviews on youtube, it was kind of nice to get a box someone else picked (based on preferences I picked) without spending so much time trying to find exactly the right flavor and failing so many times.

Reactions: Griego

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
After receiving my Craft vapery, zodist and AIV boxes i have to say i like Zodist more just because it s cost effective and has the same quality juices as Craft does...Leaning towards cancelling craft and keeping up with zodist as they sent me 4 bottles for 29.99
Beard 71, KILO Kiberry Yogurt, oKMV Mocha , Broken bottle Dummies - Zodist
Cuttwood - Unicorn milk, TSL Jungle green - Craft Vapery

AIV - Bunch of mixed ones .

Of the above i did not like any of the AIV juices so they are definitely of my list.
love the unicorn milk but hate Jungle green plus they havent replied to my email asking a few questions from about 4 days ago so leaning towards definitely cancelling them.

From Zodist im loving the KILO & Mocha flavors, the beard was toooo sweet and peachy for me and going to try the BB later in the day so will keep you guys posted.
After the first trial zodist definitely is a keeper and might add another service like the dripclub as their curated sample boxes look awesome as well plu si can see what i am getting.
I didnt know AiV offered a monthly subscription, did you just order the big sample box of their juices?

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
An update to the original post - Zodist information

Zodist
FREE SHIPPING. Shipped weekly on Mondays, based on your bill date
Billing is the same day as your 1st shipment/every month
0, 6, 12mg ONLY
Mostly 50/50 PG/VG
Descent flavor profile, allows you to pick types of juices you like (desserts, candied, fruits, etc) BUT allows you to be specific about what you dont like with a fill it in yourself box, and allows you to specify if there are any brand names you want to try (ie space jam, you can view the brands they work with)

$23.99 - 30ml - 2 bottles
$29.99 - 45ml - 3 bottles
$39.99 - 60ml - 3 or 4 bottles
$59.99 - 90ml - 5 or 6 bottles
$79.99 - 120ml - 6 to 8 bottles

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
New to Vaping myself also and i understand that zamplebox gives you quantity and if thats what you want like someone mentioned you can just go to your local DMB and try some new flavors.
Since i am vaping for 2 weeks only myself, i was lost when i came to a forum like this and ready about all the different e juices out there.
I just enrolled to Zodist , Craft Vapery and Alice in Vapeland.
Craft Sent me unicorn milk , which is my fav right now and since i have got that i have not touched anything else.
Zodist and Alice boxes are arriving today so should be able to tell more.
I am going to stop two of these and just stick with one based on the first boxes .
Zodist isn't an option for me right now - I vape 18mg and they dont offer it

coolcucumber_1

Verified Member
Nov 6, 2015
No Aiv doesnt offer a monthly subscription, i just added it in as i ordered all 3 together.
Even i am new to vaping so sometimes its overwhelming to come on forums like this and see there are so many all time favorite brands/juices that we havetn tried and hence i feel zodist is right up there with the brand selection they have.
I am leaning towards thedripclub for next month as i like how they already have curated boxes on offer for you to select, which is something i like lot more as i do know what kind of flavors i am liking rather than 2 weeks ago where i was just eager to try everything out there.

Reactions: Shameless

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
I got my ZampleBox (it was a bit late - postal issues not ZBox issues).

First things first. I had 2 problems.

1 - I called ZampleBox when my order still hadnt got here by the 7th (I ordered on the 4th), the customer service was amazing. They immediately said they would send me out 2 free bottles - and then they said it might be too early to cancel the order, in case it was just stuck they didnt want me to wait for the post to deliver a brand new box - so they said to call back the next day if I hadnt got it. I got it on the 9th and the 2 free bottles on the 10th.

2 - When I got my box, one of the bottles' caps was stripped and had leaked all over. I called ZBox again and they asked me to send a picture of the bottle (which I did) and they are sending me another 2 free bottles. (Due tomorrow via usps)

Ok some glitches - but excellent customer service so I more than forgive them (plus I get 4 free bottles!!!!)

I felt I got a good variety of flavors, and from vendors I didn't know (which is good for me because I want to find vendors and tastes I like and haven't tried). Ok here's my review of the 12 bottles I got so far.

I steeped all of them in a slow cooker for 2 hours (it says you dont need to steep but it just tastes better to me when I do)

This is how I set up the ratings:
Brand – Flavor – Nic - PG/VG
NOTES
Primary Flavor - 2nd flavor - 3rd flavor - 4th flavor - 5th flavor
Taste, Vapor Production, AfterTaste, Overall Rating (Rated 1 to 5; 1 being lowest - 5 highest) To get the overall rating ((taste + taste + vapor production + aftertaste) / 4) since taste is the most important review item to me.

AWDIV – Purple – 18 - 40/60
Very faint flavor - like almost non existent - Hubby really likes it says its flavorful - I think it has hardly any flavor
Butterscotch, Pecan Pie
My Vote 1.00, 1.00, 1.00, 1.00
Family's Vote 5.00, 1.00, 5.00, 4.00
Totals 3.00, 1.00, 3.00, 2.50

Cyber Eliquid – Vadar – 18 -?
The best cookie doughish vape I’ve tried – there’s something weird on the aftertaste I can’t quite place
Cookie Dough - Vanilla Custard – milk – maple - Hazelnut
My Vote 5.00, 5.00, 4.00, 4.75
Family's Vote 4.50, 5.00, 4.50, 4.63
Totals 4.75, 5.00, 4.25, 4.69

Glazed Vapor - Apple Fritter – 18 - 40/60
Hubby says it taste like apple cupcake - sweet and custardy (I'm having a hard time tasting the flavors – they are there but faint
Apple Fritter
My Vote 4.25, 5.00, 5.00, 4.63
Family's Vote 5.00, 5.00, 5.00, 5.00
Totals 4.63, 5.00, 5.00, 4.81

Royal Heights - The Aristocrat – 18 - 40/60
Smooth butterscotch - not cakey - but sweet and yummy
Vanilla Pudding – Cake - Butterscotch
My Vote 5.00, 5.00, 5.00, 5.00
Totals 5.00, 5.00, 5.00, 5.00

Stache Sauce - The Bearded Lady – 18 - 50/50
Definitely doesn’t taste like oatmeal raisin cookie - tastes kinda like MigCig Half Baked (banana nut bread without the banana) - its not bad just doesn’t grab me
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
My Vote 3.50, 5.00, 4.50, 4.13
Family's Vote 4.00, 5.00, 3.00, 4.00
Totals 3.75, 5.00, 3.75, 4.06

Stache Sauce - The Flavor Saver – 18 - 50/50
Candied fruit blend - heavy Berry Taste - yummy
Peach - Grape - Watermelon - Raspberry - Candy
My Vote 4.75, 5.00, 5.00, 4.88
Family's Vote 4.50, 5.00, 3.00, 4.25
Totals 4.63, 5.00, 4.00, 4.56

Stache Sauce - The Handle Bar – 18 - 50/50
Taste just like french toast but I don’t really like to vape it - but it tastes good - if you were into that
French Toast Crunch Cereal
My Vote 4.00, 5.00, 1.00, 3.50
Family's Vote 4.00, 5.00, 4.00, 4.25
Totals 4.00, 5.00, 2.50, 3.88

The Standard – Thumper – 18 - 50/50
Taste like sweet tarts - grape flavor, really yummy - this will be something I order, but the bottle sucks - it's like a small perfume bottle with not dropper so I will have to put it in a unicorn bottle which kind of annoys the living crap outta me!
Sweet & Tart Blueberry grape
My Vote 5.00, 5.00, 5.00, 5.00
Totals 5.00, 5.00, 5.00, 5.00

Vape Krew - Mama's Apple Pie – 18 - 35/65
Taste like a good apple pie - I just don’t really like it
Apple Pie
My Vote 3.50, 5.00, 5.00, 4.25
Totals 4.25, 5.00, 5.00, 4.63

Victory Liquid - Formula One – 18 - 25/75
Taste like a red hard candy - its good
Strawberry - Watermelon
My Vote 4.75, 5.00, 5.00, 4.88
Totals 4.88, 5.00, 5.00, 4.94

Victory Liquid - Monte Carlo – 18 - 25/75
Tastes like pinapple starburst - its ok
Tropical Fruits
My Vote 4.00, 5.00, 4.50, 4.38
Family's Vote 4.50, 5.00, 3.00, 4.25
Totals 4.25, 5.00, 3.75, 4.31

Warped – Backside – 18 - ?
Smells just like cucumber - very different - not sure how I like it - need to retry
Cucumber - Melon
My Vote 4.00, 5.00, 3.00, 4.00
Totals 4.50, 5.00, 4.00, 4.50

Good technical review!
Your hubby seems a lot more generous (or easily pleased) than you are, he will be the one I will ask to do reviews of my e-juices ;)

Thank you for writing your findings, a lot of good info there.
Quite a varied box by the looks of it, some sound quite good, especially the butterscotch one, Royal Heights - The Aristocrat. That would probably be the only one I would select of my own accord (judging by flavour profile).

I know what you mean about the bottles that don't come with droppers, that deserves an angry fist shake. That is the good thing about Craft Vapery, they include unicorn bottles for the juices that don't come with droppers.
I have only tried one juice from The Standard, CB4, which I thought was pretty nice, an interesting take on a custardy juice (it is creme brulee cake with citrus notes).

Looking forward to your next reviews...

DoubleEwe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Hiding up a tree
After receiving my Craft vapery, zodist and AIV boxes i have to say i like Zodist more just because it s cost effective and has the same quality juices as Craft does...Leaning towards cancelling craft and keeping up with zodist as they sent me 4 bottles for 29.99
Beard 71, KILO Kiberry Yogurt, oKMV Mocha , Broken bottle Dummies - Zodist
Cuttwood - Unicorn milk, TSL Jungle green - Craft Vapery

AIV - Bunch of mixed ones .

Of the above i did not like any of the AIV juices so they are definitely of my list.
love the unicorn milk but hate Jungle green plus they havent replied to my email asking a few questions from about 4 days ago so leaning towards definitely cancelling them.

From Zodist im loving the KILO & Mocha flavors, the beard was toooo sweet and peachy for me and going to try the BB later in the day so will keep you guys posted.
After the first trial zodist definitely is a keeper and might add another service like the dripclub as their curated sample boxes look awesome as well plu si can see what i am getting.

I have always been interested in trying AiV juices (will get round to it at some point), what was wrong with them?
I have heard that they are more subtle than a lot of brands.

If you like Unicorn Milk then you should try Boosted by Boosted (if you haven't already), it is far far nicer (in my opinion) and a more interesting vape than the standard strawberry custard/cream.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
No Aiv doesnt offer a monthly subscription, i just added it in as i ordered all 3 together.
Even i am new to vaping so sometimes its overwhelming to come on forums like this and see there are so many all time favorite brands/juices that we havetn tried and hence i feel zodist is right up there with the brand selection they have.
I am leaning towards thedripclub for next month as i like how they already have curated boxes on offer for you to select, which is something i like lot more as i do know what kind of flavors i am liking rather than 2 weeks ago where i was just eager to try everything out there.
I get it! I am also new - a month and a couple days - a lot of it is overwhelming - I think trying the subscription services is the way for us to go - lots of variety - and someone else to pick flavors based on our likes that we might not have even heard of (since we havent heard of alot lol)

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
Good technical review!
Your hubby seems a lot more generous (or easily pleased) than you are, he will be the one I will ask to do reviews of my e-juices ;)

Thank you for writing your findings, a lot of good info there.
Quite a varied box by the looks of it, some sound quite good, especially the butterscotch one, Royal Heights - The Aristocrat. That would probably be the only one I would select of my own accord (judging by flavour profile).

I know what you mean about the bottles that don't come with droppers, that deserves an angry fist shake. That is the good thing about Craft Vapery, they include unicorn bottles for the juices that don't come with droppers.
I have only tried one juice from The Standard, CB4, which I thought was pretty nice, an interesting take on a custardy juice (it is creme brulee cake with citrus notes).

Looking forward to your next reviews...
Thanks!!

Yea - hubby doesnt smoke or vape - but I asked him help me judge lol. He smoked 3 packs a day for a long time, but quit 20 years ago.

He likes tasting them - but his opinions are usually "i like it", "I love it" or "I wont try that again its terrible", he doesnt do alot of middle of the road or subtle differences between 5.0 and 4.5. And he cant determine if it would be good long term, like "yea this tastes good but its so strong it would kill my throat".

I have also asked my daughter (she's 25) to try them, she also doesnt smoke or vape. But its nice to get a mixture of their opinions to help me decide on mine. If they both say "wow, its so flavorful" and I dont taste it much, I try it over again a couple times and usually I just hadn't gotten a good vape on it, and realize it's really flavorful. AND they are really good with "this doesnt taste nearly as good as the ...", they remember one flavor to the next better than I do. Since I just quit smoking, my palette is still a bit on the numbed side, it's getting better but that will come with more time off cigs. They help alot with that.

We've tested over 40 juices so far, and having him and my daughter help me judge has been invaluable to me.

Reactions: DoubleEwe

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I have always been interested in trying AiV juices (will get round to it at some point), what was wrong with them?
I have heard that they are more subtle than a lot of brands.

If you like Unicorn Milk then you should try Boosted by Boosted (if you haven't already), it is far far nicer (in my opinion) and a more interesting vape than the standard strawberry custard/cream.
I tried the AiV Zombie Apocalype - it was good - but I have other Strawberry creams I like better.

Alice in Vapeland - Zombie Apocalypse - 18 - N/A
Strawberry, Vanilla, Vanilla Cake
A soft strawberry with yummy creamy vanilla cakeyness - sweet/yummy - not too overpowering. Very smooth and creamy.
My Vote 4.50 5.00 4.90 4.73
Families Vote 4.47 5.00 4.63 4.64

Alice in Vapeland - Duchess de leche - 18 - N/A
Cream, Caramel
More cream than caramel flavor - both hubby and I tasted melons in there without caramel- I didn't like it, They did
My Vote 4.00 5.00 2.00 3.75
Family's Vote 5.00 5.00 5.00 5.00
Totals 4.50 5.00 3.50 4.38

Reactions: DoubleEwe

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
An addendum to my review:

I just tried the Coil Sauce-Holy Milk in my Triton tank with the .4 ohm coils, and the flavour is a lot stronger. Maybe it just needs the extra heat to really come out. Still not a reorder, but on the good side of okay. :p Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of strawberries and cream liquids.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I've just discovered one of the downsides of a juice subscription. I want to buy some stuff from Breazy to take advantage of their sale, but I keep thinking "what if I get this in my next box?!"

:p
Even better - than youll have more when you run out!

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I just went to Mt. Baker Vapor, and bought 20 bottles of their juice!!

20 - 15ml bottles - total like $70

Still less than a carton of cigs and I have a huge range of flavors to try out!!! I am trying to find out what I LIKE and get some ADVs.

(and if I like them all I have enough juice to last months!! lol)

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I just went to Mt. Baker Vapor, and bought 20 bottles of their juice!!

20 - 15ml bottles - total like $70

Still less than a carton of cigs and I have a huge range of flavors to try out!!! I am trying to find out what I LIKE and get some ADVs.

(and if I like them all I have enough juice to last months!! lol)

I haven't had MBV, but I did order some cheap ones from Drunken Clouds to try. These subtanks DRINK juice, and it's getting expensive. The guy who does Drunken Clouds is having a buy one get one free sale right now, so I got 120mls for about $25 incuding shipping. I got:

Eggnog
Drunken Clouds (Strawberry milk with a hint of coconut)
Coconut Cream Pie
Key Lime Pie
Almond Joy Coffee
Banana Nut Bread
Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA bob (cereal milk)
Cinnamon Churro
Glazed Donut
Fat Boy Diet (peanut butter, jelly, and banana donut)
Blueberry Yogurt
Strawberry Waffles

I figure, even if it's crap, I'm only out $25, so meh.

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I haven't had MBV, but I did order some cheap ones from Drunken Clouds to try. These subtanks DRINK juice, and it's getting expensive. The guy who does Drunken Clouds is having a buy one get one free sale right now, so I got 120mls for about $25 incuding shipping. I got:

Eggnog
Drunken Clouds (Strawberry milk with a hint of coconut)
Coconut Cream Pie
Key Lime Pie
Almond Joy Coffee
Banana Nut Bread
Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA bob (cereal milk)
Cinnamon Churro
Glazed Donut
Fat Boy Diet (peanut butter, jelly, and banana donut)
Blueberry Yogurt
Strawberry Waffles

I figure, even if it's crap, I'm only out $25, so meh.
We expect a review!! lol

Reactions: empteeteacup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread