ATTN Canadians thinking about an E-juice Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Are you Canadian (gday, eh) and thinking about buying an ejuice subscription?

If so, today's your lucky day, because I just went through every single e-juice subscription company and figured not only who ships to Canada, but how much each service costs, with shipping, per ml. C'est bon, n'est ce pas?

ScreenShot2014-12-12at94605AM.png

Updated 12/12/2014 to include correct shipping for Zodist.
Updated 12/11/2014 to include all subscription levels for all services. Also added the Craft Vapery 6m sub with 50% off first month offer that is valid until Dec 16.

I've sorted this by US dollars per minimum guaranteed amount of juice per month.

Currently, I share a Zamplebox Gold and Craft Vapery 12m 6-bottle subscription with 3 friends, so we each get roughly 70-85ml of fluid per month for ~$40. I was previously going through about 2.5 x 30ml bottles a month at $20-25 a pop, so this is a perfect fit for me, as I get to try numerous flavours I couldn't otherwise get here in Canada.

My experience has been that Craft Vapery always delivers super-high quality juices that most or all of us enjoy, whereas Zamplebox is more hit and miss. I'd say a minimum of 1 bottle (out of a typical 10-11 per order) is something that none of us likes and gets tossed or given away, and 1-2 bottles are 'meh.'

Quantities are pretty accurate as well - with Craft Vapery we get exactly 90ml, except every second or third month we get a 30ml bottle instead of a 15 for 105ml total. Zamplebox varies widely, but we very rarely get the minimum 120ml, more often getting 135ml. That said, we are typically throwing out 15-30ml per month...

Drip Club also looks promising from a brand perspective (they're the only ones to carry ANML), but their 'Double' package is not yet available, and the Standard package isn't a very good deal.

Note that the following companies do NOT ship to Canada:
- Ejuicepack
- Easy Vape Club
- Juice Crate

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

jchisholm

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2014
Nova Scotia
Also just an observation.. My last order to Mt. Baker Vapor got me 5 x 30ml bottles delivered to my door
for $41.70
Pretty tough to beat those prices and I'm generally satisfied with their juices.
I can buy their flavours and make my own even cheaper and it's dead on.
Never an issue with Customs Canada.
Rocket Fuel Vapes is also great to deal with and brother they make some good juice.
Try Limerick if you haven't yet. (YMMV)

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
from personal experience (sorry im in the u.s.)

zamplebox- yay non inspiring juice companies that put more thought into their packaging than the product
drip club- hooray amazing juice, two days later out of juice.

just my :2c:
I'm not sure if I'd call their juices 'non-inspiring,' but I do find we dislike about 30ml per month. However at the prices they're charging, I've never had an issue, as it's still great value.

retired1 said:
Bear in mind, any e-juice containing nicotine coming through customs has a risk of being seized and sent back to the shipper.
In almost 7m, we've never had an issue. Admittedly, both Zamplebox and Craft Vapery typically list the custom declaration as Aromatherapy oils...

jchisholm said:
How's it going eh and cheers from Nova Scotia!
Thanks for your efforts.
Phil Busardo had buddy from Zamplebox on as his last guest.
Pretty interesting.
Yep, and I could barely watch that video, as every moment I felt my brain cells fleeing my skull. That said, hats off to Tony for making battery safety his main topic, even if it felt a little forced.

jchisholm said:
Also just an observation.. My last order to Mt. Baker Vapor got me 5 x 30ml bottles delivered to my door
for $41.70
Pretty tough to beat those prices and I'm generally satisfied with their juices.
I can buy their flavours and make my own even cheaper and it's dead on.
Never an issue with Customs Canada.
Rocket Fuel Vapes is also great to deal with and brother they make some good juice.
Try Limerick if you haven't yet. (YMMV)
I'd used MBV quite a bit in the past, similarly without border issues, but I had my eyes opened to some superb flavours about 8m ago when a friend introduced me to Space Jam, Cosmic Fog, Five Pawns and CRFT via a birthday gift. Since then my MBV flavours have taken a pretty distant back seat to other juices that I've tried. Not that they're bad, but the complexity of flavours from other brands has seemed just that much better.

Right now I'm enjoying Black Tie Westside, VCV Night Shift, Adam Bomb Creamy Strawberry, and Utopia Shangri La from my most recent CV order, and enjoying them immensely. Shangri La is so good I'm tempted to drink it!

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Just went through the Zodist sign-up and despite their claims of free shipping I was presented with $19.99/month shipping and handling.
Brings the 60ml option up to U$ 59.98.
A bit too steep..
Interesting... it didn't seem to add shipping to my order the first few times I tried it, but it is now. I've updated the spreadsheet in my first post to reflect the change. Sadly this makes their offerings pretty inaccessible.

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm already a die hard Drip Club fan and Zamplebox Gold member, LOVE these two subscription companies. Never have issues with the box going through Canadian Customs and awesome customer service. I'm going to subscribe to Craft Vapery soon.
I'd be really interested to hear how you'd compare Zamplebox and Drip Club. Obviously Drip Club is a much smaller quantity, but how does the quality of juices, flavour matching and overall service compare?

Now that Zodist is out of the running, I may grab a Drip Club Double sub when they become available. Getting some ANML in the mail would be pretty sweet.

A 3-way sub of Zamplebox Gold, Craft Vapery 6 and Drip Club Double would yield a seriously decent selection of product, at an average cost per ml of $0.57. Split 3 ways would cost $65/month, with an average juice volume equivalent to 3.5 x 30ml bottles. Considering decent juices here in Canada go for $20-30/30ml bottle, this is a pretty good deal IMO, provided you can vape this much product or share with friends!

FYI: I updated the juice selection chart to include number of unique juices per service!

Last edited:
Thank you so much politbureau for taking time of your day to post up that chart. I was on the fence and too lazy to see if it would of been cost effective to do this Zamplebox but after seeing your calculations I'm gonna give it a try for a month and see if the price justifies some amazing USA made juices. Your time and dedication is very much appreciated!!

For your December box, are you able to post up what brands you got to see if the flavor profile actually works?

Last edited:
Just an FYI, Craft Vapery has brand new pricing starting in Jan 1/2015 so not sure if you want to upgrade your chart or not.

2 Bottle $24 ----> $19.99
3 Bottle $33 ----> $28.99
4 Bottle $42 ----> $36.99
5 Bottle $50 ----> $43.99
6 Bottle $58 ----> $49.99
And a new 8 Bottle Option $61.99

And I just purchased a Gold Zamplebox Subscription. I found a code online giving me 15% off. FRIENDOFPHIL (only first 500 uses), this code was given out in Dec 10/2014 as a promo when Tony visited PBPhilZ

The regular code of FRIENDOFZB gives you 10% off.

politbureau

Sep 24, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you so much politbureau for taking time of your day to post up that chart. I was on the fence and too lazy to see if it would of been cost effective to do this Zamplebox but after seeing your calculations I'm gonna give it a try for a month and see if the price justifies some amazing USA made juices. Your time and dedication is very much appreciated!!

For your December box, are you able to post up what brands you got to see if the flavor profile actually works?
Cheers, I'm glad you got some use out of it! Sadly the juices I received from ZB have long since been disseminated, and I can't recall the exact juices, except to say I liked almost all of them, and there were a lot! 195ml is truly fantastic value.

Just an FYI, Craft Vapery has brand new pricing starting in Jan 1/2015 so not sure if you want to upgrade your chart or not.

2 Bottle $24 ----> $19.99
3 Bottle $33 ----> $28.99
4 Bottle $42 ----> $36.99
5 Bottle $50 ----> $43.99
6 Bottle $58 ----> $49.99
And a new 8 Bottle Option $61.99

And I just purchased a Gold Zamplebox Subscription. I found a code online giving me 15% off. FRIENDOFPHIL (only first 500 uses), this code was given out in Dec 10/2014 as a promo when Tony visited PBPhilZ

The regular code of FRIENDOFZB gives you 10% off.
ECF seems to have a time limit on post edits, so I can't update the original chart, which is damn frustrating! OPs should have unlimited edit capabilities on their threads IMO. Oh well. Here's an updated chart with the new pricing. Note that as this pricing has not yet gone live, I am unsure if shipping prices have changed, or indeed if shipping is higher on the 8-bottle CV sub. I'll update in the coming days if I see any changes.

ScreenShot2014-12-31at125252PM.png

CV now takes the lead in overall value, though bear in mind this is based on the minimum guaranteed juice volume only. Based on real world observation, Zamplebox would be in the lead as they typically always send more than the minimum, whereas CV is typically bang on.

Cheers

Last edited:
Finally recieved my box a few days ago. For the price-point I paid for the Gold Package, shipped to Canada was $70. Not totally sold yet. Will wait for another month subscription and decide to keep or not. My local B & M stores here sell 50ML bottles for $25 and 30ML bottles for $12-15 so its about the same as Zample but you get to try lots of flavors.

I got 8 bottles @ 15 ML = 120 ML
1 bottle @ 20 ML = 140 ML
1 bottle @ 10 ML = 150 ML
1 Menthol Flavoring @ 5ML = 155ML

I got the following flavors
3 Leaves - Catch Me (Did not like, smelled funky and tasted pretty gross for gingerbread cookie flavor)
Lick - Juicy Chew
Golden Drops - Tangerine Popsicle
Clouds Over Seattle - U-Pick (Smelled good, vaped okay, flavor very faint)
Smoke N Mist - Butterscotch (Smelled very strong, lots of people say tastes very chemically because of use of "diactyl?", hope not, havent vaped yet)
503 Liquids - Betty
Midgard Vapor - Heidrun (Hopefully it tastes just as good as Cosmic Fog version)
Asteroid Vapor - Supernova (Smells so good, can't wait to vape it)
AWIV - Green Label (Smell okay, vaped okay, tasted exactly like chewing a mint leaf, but thats the only flavor I get, no watermelon, flavor says Watermelon Mint Mojito)
Source Code - PMF
Menthol Flavoring - Nicquid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread