ATTN Canadians thinking about an E-juice Subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to bite the bullet and try out zamplebox...hope all goes well and it gets here in Canada without issue. If all works out its comparable to the price I was paying per month for normal cigarettes anyways *fingers crossed*

Congrats, hope you like it. Sucks for me as I signed up Dec 30th, so I always get my box a month behind. People are already getting their February boxes, and I'm still waiting for my Jan box arrival which should be here middle of next week as it just got through Customs today. Shipped outta Redmond, WA on Feb 3. After this 2nd month, I will decide to keep it or cancel it as most of their juices, I've never heard of and I believe to be their own house brands. Searching the juices, yields no results and always leads back to Zamplebox...so we'll see

I was just going to post about Fresh Air Box which is Canadian based. Prices are quite decent and as Jake said, shipping is free (a rare thing for Canadians lol)

I subscribed a bit over a week ago and will be getting my first box in March.

Looking forward to seeing the selection they send and the quality of the juices!

Yeah free shipping is something un-heard of for Canadian companies and I imagine once they get popular enough, that will disappear. I've seen the brands they carry and not quite convinced yet to join them. I'm currently with Zamplebox. If they start carrying Cosmic Fog/Space Jam and ANML I'll sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread