The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I've been ordering from fasttech for over 2 years and still sit here refreshing tracking and wishing it to my mailbox.

People say order from fasttech and forget about it, and be a surprise when turns up, forget about vapemail, are you crazy :lol:
Problem for me is that I impulse buy 1 item at a time. $1.25 here $2.10 there. Never spend enuf to get a free tracking code so I have no clue until it shows up at the door.

Reactions: aikanae1

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
FYI- I just read in another thread that there is one time coupon code for 30% off at FT. Code is supposed to be: MAP
Haven't tried it.
I think that one was for when they had to raise the price of certain products (like the Joyetech VTC Mini) to what the manufacturer wanted them to charge. The coupon took the price back down to what they were charging before the manufacturer decided to dictate their prices.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Reactions: aikanae1

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I recommend this one: $10.22 Aerotank Mega Style Clearomizer - 3.8ml / 2.0ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It has a slightly smaller airhole and a slightly smaller 510 drip tip connection. Everything fits, you just have to push it in with a little more force. Oh, and throw away the coil it comes with.

Vapes just as good as the original.
I never liked the orig aerotank mega. Can't fill it (although haven't tried it with the qtip trick), gurgles or leaks out the afc and just seems to needs lots of fiddling. There's better. The aerotank v2 with afc base works well on my istick 20 and 30w's.

There's too many deals around. One thing I needed was coils and I didn't want to hassle with FT gc or bit coins for authentics but geesh, am I seeing things? Coil prices have jumped! Some places were asking $15 to $20 for a 5 pk of aspire nautilus bvc's! Insane even with a "discount". Atlantis 2 and subtank coils were even worse and then it's nearly impossible to find anrone stocking coils above 0.5. I really wanted to try Apex or isub but I need the 2.0 ohm coil that no one has.

At $5 a pop per coil, I may be learning to rebuild. Ugh. Not the way I'd choose to waste my time. I saw zero deals on coils. I'm used to < $10/pk.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Reactions: misswish1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread