Any thoughts to REULEAUX RX200W

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Rhode Island
It's a regulated device worry with safeties. As long as you use married batteries there won't be any risk.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

So having never married batteries before, quick question. Should you only marry new batteries or can I take 3 of the same brand that have been used for months and marry them?

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
The correct response would be, you marry new batteries, use them together, charge them together so they basically have the same capacity. That being said if you bought 3 of the same batteries, at the same time, and rotated them in the same mod (equal use), it would probably be ok. My official response is it would be best to buy new and marry them as stated earlier.

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: KenD

thomkurt

Oct 23, 2015
The correct response would be, you marry new batteries, use them together, charge them together so they basically have the same capacity. That being said if you bought 3 of the same batteries, at the same time, and rotated them in the same mod (equal use), it would probably be ok. My official response is it would be best to buy new and marry them as stated earlier.

Cheers,
Steve

RX200 supports balance charge?

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
I'm seriously considering this mod, a couple questions:

- Does it have a spring-loaded pin? I will NOT do non-loaded.

- Is it OK to charge the batteries internally? It may be awhile before I can afford a new charger for multiple slots.

- Does it have protection features galore? Shorting? Battery failures? Mod getting hot? Stuff like that?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread