Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Let me get back to you on that, part of me thinks that is the fairest way to do things, but it would be good to keep the conversation a bit less spammy, not sure both is possible!!
@low_tar_neil Have you and @SmokeyJoe considered doing two thread for each contest One strictly for entries. Allow one entry per day in that thread any more and you are DQ'd and then a sister thread for chit chat about the prize and the contest?

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I see. I rarely visit restaurants etc. It's so expensive. Only on really special occations.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

We don't go very often either and it's usually someplace cheap - high prices don't mean good food. This one wasn't cheap but the food was good and had plenty.

Reactions: Vapez

Ms.Sue

Ultra Member
Aug 10, 2015
UK
Let me get back to you on that, part of me thinks that is the fairest way to do things, but it would be good to keep the conversation a bit less spammy, not sure both is possible!!

The rules need to be a lot clearer as there's a BIG difference between having a conversation and spam posts.
In the last competition I suggested that there should be a minimum word per post and pictures/photos have to be accompanied with the minimum words.

Also you need to say that the competition winners are picked at random and not chosen by you or SJ as last time quite a lot of people were saying it's fixed as the same people keep wining all the competitions.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Got my confirmation email. I can't remember even getting one on the last contest. But I'm officially in. And I second what @GPC2012 asked about a contest thread and a chat thread. These contests lately just get so out of control it's hard to find info and easy to miss something.

Reactions: GPC2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread