Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Thanks Bov, wharf, Tracy, LD and Fran had a nice quiet day at home the way I like it. Eric is coming later had something important to do today. Cooked a turkey breast for tomorrow and got 16 cups of apples prepared for freezer. Wish you all could have this much fun woohoo.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Glad you enjoyed your day Moon !!!

Just up and rolling with the Boost 4G wifi hotspot....So far so good....

Well I found a Samurai that fits the bill....Asking price of 3k....Been sitting....wouldn't start and when I got it started....NO BRAKES!!!!! They're getting hard to find and this one has really good bones....I offered 1200 he countered at 1800....I met him 1/2 way at 1500 and he stayed at 18......I'm sticking to my guns this time.....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning folks :)

Glad to hear your birthday was a good one, Moon.

Good luck on this Sammie deal, Dee!

I hear ya Tracy! Seems lately I'm either running the road for errands, or running away to steal some time for myself. It's getting harder to have quiet time at home.

Did my usual Friday hang out at the vape shop yesterday. While I was gone, Katie decided to "treat" Chase to a helping of the roast I made for Thanksgiving. I was up and down all night with him and his wicked case of the squeezles...poor fur baby :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread