Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Still eating leftovers from thanksgiving, funny how someone said pizza for dinner, as its never like that for me. Every day for a week after thanksgiving is turkey and leftovers every year.
Bought a precooked turkey breast this year and sliced half thick and the rest thin for sammies but threw it in the freezer. No leftovers and can't say it was as good as a real turkey but easy and since I was the only one eating... no need for all that work. Precooked turkey, instant spuds, canned yams, canned cranberries, box stuffing, jarred gravy and a premade punkin pie from Costco.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
not me on both accounts.it was a joke,a glock grenade.Ima sig,colt,old school pre 80's,FN hi power,kimber,makarov well you get the idea..
Gotcha , im and eoe but on a budget, glock and ruger are my favorites. glad to see some one with taste on here.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
I hate that for you.....
I have found many times that some batches of flavorings are stronger than other batches. There was a time when i used TFA hazelnut constantly, and one time I opened a brand new bottle and mixed up my usual, but when I vaped it all I could taste was sweet. It was early in my diy journey, and it took me a while to figure out what was going on. So i contacted the vendor and then TFA, and they told me it was due to the batch being stronger than previous batches. So I mixed at a lower percentage with that batch, and it tasted great again!
Flavoring percentages is a big factor for me, because if I get too much flavoring in my mix the only taste I get is sweet. It drives me crazy! Lol When I make 20ml of my adv hazelnut, I use 24 drops of capella hazelnut V2. If I go higher then I cannot taste it.
I get really upset when I am having sinus stuff or allergy stuff going on, because if I cant smell then I cant taste my vape... :(

about 15 drops each of Hazelnut and Vanilla plus 10 drops of butter (all capellas) make a little more than 20ml of my ADV just perfect........

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Can't beat a sig.I hesitated for a long time because of the price,but found a good deal,and wish i would have got one years ago.I have a few S&W's,but the sig beats them out by far.Rifles are more my thing though,got a first year production military issue sks,by far the best in my safe.
chinese type 56 or russian tula
built many rifles and pistols from parts kits and parts scratch myself.love the .mil lotta history in them.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Saw there was not a clean and easy way to look at various flavors and recipes with ejuice Me Up. So through together a quick windows app that allows you to sort through them and see what is used where...
eJuiceMeUpRecipeFinder.jpg

Will post it and the source someplace and let folks know where it is if it helps.
That is an awesome tool. Nice work! Please let us know where you post it

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Saw there was not a clean and easy way to look at various flavors and recipes with eJuice Me Up. So through together a quick windows app that allows you to sort through them and see what is used where...

Will post it and the source someplace and let folks know where it is if it helps.
I'd definitely be interested in that.It's a pita searching through a bunch of recipes just to find some that you have the flavors for.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Yea!!! Yay!
Oh! I forgot about almond and pistachio! Those are also great mixers!! Hazelnut mixes with so many things to make true yumminess!

Did you ever try Marzipan? I love everything marzipan and when I was younger, I used to make my own to eat straight. Dead curious how it is in a vape.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Still eating leftovers from thanksgiving, funny how someone said pizza for dinner, as its never like that for me. Every day for a week after thanksgiving is turkey and leftovers every year.
My grandparents still do Thanksgiving so I don't get stuck with leftovers lol. Plus our family all pitch in and bring stuff. We brought pie that's in our fridge.

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Can't beat a sig.I hesitated for a long time because of the price,but found a good deal,and wish i would have got one years ago.I have a few S&W's,but the sig beats them out by far.Rifles are more my thing though,got a first year production military issue sks,by far the best in my safe.
I bought a really nice Ruger SR1911. I highly recommend. Love it and price is great.
567751aa0a871d9f00c0f15d33b1c4eb.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
chinese type 56 or russian tula
built many rifles and pistols from parts kits and parts scratch myself.love the .mil lotta history in them.
It's a type 56.I also have a Russian m44.Yeah,love the old mil. stuff.The m44 kicks like a mule though haha,so it doesn't see a whole lot of use,but the sks sees quite a bit.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Saw there was not a clean and easy way to look at various flavors and recipes with eJuice Me Up. So through together a quick windows app that allows you to sort through them and see what is used where...

nice! very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread