Newbie with some mod questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm fairly new to the world of vaping (about a year). I started with an eLeaf 50watt and an arctic tank. Loved it. Except my battery died yesterday-- completely sh** the bed. Stopped into my local B&M and they talked me into a Fuchai 200 watt temp control. I got the mod, the batteries, the charger. Now I'm vaping on it with my arctic and realizing I'm not using this to its full potential and completely regretting the purchase.

So, two questions:

1. What tank should I get to really get the most out of this mod if I decide to keep it. I have heard nothing but good things from Sigelei (who backs this mod).

2. I have tiny hands and this thing is just huge and heavy--part of my regret since I am a huge vape and drive. The other battery my B&M suggested was the Kanger Subox Mini kit. Thoughts? The stats made it look at least comparable to my old eLeaf 50watt. What's the hardware like?

Help!

weronk

Aug 7, 2015
Tfv4 would be a great tank for your device, but if you'd like to build your own coils I'd suggest zephyrus or ud bellus rtas. Kanger subox is also a good device, but no tc on it and it only has a maximum of 50w power outlet. However I'd say just go with anything you think fits you best. I have friends that still use 650mah ego batteries with evod tanks and are happy with them with out any subohm and tc. If you liked your istick 50w and don't really want anything else, just go with that, less headache and you also know that you'll like it. :)

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
+1 to @weronk those are good tank choices. Another option would be for you to buy a dripper or two-- one cloud and another flavor-- to use the Fuchai at home. As for something in the car, it depends on the power you want. If 50 watts will do you, and you don't want TC, the Kanger Subox is a good choice. If you do want to try TC, or might some day, take a look at the Sigelei 75 watt TC, or even their Mini Book at 40 watts. The Cloupor Mini Plus at 50 watts is another good choice and has TC Titanium support. Any of those would run your Arctic with no problem, and the Kanger comes with the Subtank. If you want another fixed battery, non-TC mod-- I doubt you will since you just threw one away because the battery went south-- the Evic VT for TC or the Innokin MVP Pro 3.0 (60 watts) or Cool Fire 4 (40 watts) are worth looking at. Both of the latter can be bought bundled with Innokin's iSub tank. That's a nice one, but it only has .5 ohm coils available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread