New Youde RTA the Bellus

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwanivan

Nov 29, 2015
Mind to help me pick between tfv4 mini rba or bellus? Im a single coiler n flavour chaser, n now im confuse which 1 to pick, the tfv4 mini i wont use the stock coil cause its to much for me, i cant afford anything that will drain my juice like vampire. Btw sorry for my english n thanks for ur answer.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW

John Eldredge

Nov 16, 2015
They are both juice hogs in my opinion. Try some of the juice vendors that sell in larger quantities, I recommend ITC vapes, 20 bucks for 120 ml, or steam juice, about the same price. Both are great, altho they need steeping. I ordered 1080 ml from ITC on Black Friday for 133. Shipped, with the 30 percent off and a 10 dollar coupon for the rewards system they have. At those prices it's not worth diy, for me... Id get the Bellus, but either is good!

Reactions: iwanivan

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Mind to help me pick between tfv4 mini RBA or bellus? Im a single coiler n flavour chaser, n now im confuse which 1 to pick, the tfv4 mini i wont use the stock coil cause its to much for me, i cant afford anything that will drain my juice like vampire. Btw sorry for my english n thanks for ur answer.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk
Welcome @iwanivan! I have not used the TFV4 to compare the two, however, the Bellus does work great in single coil mode. It has a more of a restricted lung hit because of the plug adapter. The flavor is excellent and it doesn't drink a lot of juice with one coil.

Reactions: iwanivan

jefx

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Chicago burbs
Those are good prices, but still far more than DIY.

I make a gallon of 80/20 3mg unflavored base for around $50 including shipping. even after flavoring it, the cost is less than $0.02 per ML. Some boutique ejuices can cost a $1.00 per ML.

Even your best Black Friday example is over $0.12 per ML. My DIY saves me over $375 per gallon over your black friday special.

They are both juice hogs in my opinion. Try some of the juice vendors that sell in larger quantities, I recommend ITC vapes, 20 bucks for 120 ml, or steam juice, about the same price. Both are great, altho they need steeping. I ordered 1080 ml from ITC on Black Friday for 133. Shipped, with the 30 percent off and a 10 dollar coupon for the rewards system they have. At those prices it's not worth diy, for me... Id get the Bellus, but either is good!

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
Those are good prices, but still far more than DIY.

I make a gallon of 80/20 3mg unflavored base for around $50 including shipping. even after flavoring it, the cost is less than $0.02 per ML. Some boutique ejuices can cost a $1.00 per ML.

Even your best Black Friday example is over $0.12 per ML. My DIY saves me over $375 per gallon over your black friday special.

jefx... what are a couple of your fav recipes??

TheKman

Master of the Obvious
Nov 12, 2015
Melbourne, Australia.
I change flavors a lot, I always have 4 tanks with something different in each.

I'm not the only one then! I have seven tanks going, each with a different flavour, and I still change flavours at each refill. Maybe I'm not decerning enough, but I reckon I've liked more than half of the flavours I've made or tried. I keep an 'all time favourite' rotation that has 15 flavours in it!

Is that pathetic? Do I have a problem? Since quitting the smellies there's just so much to like!

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Blah I know this has been covered already but am a tad confused. Is the Bellus replacement glass usable in the Goliath V2 as well? I remember reading something about it but am not sure if the Goliath V2 glass was also compatible with the Goblin Mini but maybe not the Bellus? TIA for info.
Goblin mini, goliath v2, and bellus all use the same glass.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I ask here as well [emoji16]
I can't decide between:
Ipv3 li 165w
Ipv3 150w
Sigelei 150w tc
Wismec reuleaux rx200
Snow wolf 200w tc

What do you guys think?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I love my new Sig 150W tc. I would like another :)

If you get an ipv3, get the li version so you can use tc if you want to in the future.

The Snow Wolf has that glass. If you drop it, it will probably shatter. Its a nice looking mod though.

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread