Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
OK, round two. Single coil block in place. It doesn't leak! With the air turned down and 15W to that 1.2 ohm coil, it's really a nice performer. Nice flavor, quiet, and looks nice on my silver Pico. An excellent addition to the rta collection. Comparing to the same Ry4 in my Kabuki, the flavor is superior. And I think the Kabuki is a great flavor MTL tank. I'm probably going to put on a smaller drip tip to get closer to a tight, but not too tight, draw.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Happy 4th!

zr8jn.jpg

Lavaca5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Lol - this is funny. I followed the same profession - first time, no adapter, second time, coil on the wrong side. Third time was the charm, though. Love this tank. Just got a second one from eciggity for $19.99. They're on clearance, but still had some in stock as of last Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So now that my Bellus doesn't leak and is performing well, I decided to get a second one on clearance at Eciggity. Only $20. I'll either have two tanks going, or one tank with a complete set of boxed replacement parts should I need them down the road. (did the same for my Merlin)

Edit: Oops, @Lavaca5 , I didn't notice at first you got another one at eciggity on clearance as well. Still had them in stock this morning when I placed the order. So now we both mucked up our first builds the same way, and ordered another one on the same clearance sale. And they say ESP doesn't exist......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread