Smoke TFV4 sub ohm tank..BEST PLACE FOR AUTHENTIC KIT WITH GOOD COILS+MISC Qs

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkilbride2

Sep 28, 2015
Looking for the best place to buy an AUTHENTIC tfv4 mini sub ohm kit with good prebuilt coil selection. (I noticed lots of variations between different tfv4 kits in terms of coils.) I am well aware that I can do the searching myself, but I have been duped so many times by company mouthpieces/fan boys on YouTube as well as other forms of media. Vapor S. Thompson, (if your familiar with the sale of 510 top pieces for essential oils...;)) was one of the first people who took me, and although his product was authentic, he got me to pay around 3x more than I should have two or three years ago. (I'm a sucker I know.) I am looking for a guaranteed AUTHENTIC KIT, with the best option of pre-built coils. I am aware that some tanks come with coils that are absolutely awful, such as the OBS T-VCT kit that comes with awful, almost useless, .5 ohm coils. I am willing to pay a little extra for a good, (pre-built,) coil selection if the whole kit is guaranteed to be authentic. (maybe 5 bucks extra tops.)Even if there isn't much variation coil wise, if it's at least a kit with all the same GOOD rated coils, I'll be happy. Any help would be awesome and well appreciated!

Also, as some of you may know, I have been struggling to keep this OBS T-VCT from leaking. Even with the .25 ohm coils, and closing the air vents before I fill, and not opening them till I close the top cap, I still get about THIS much leakage (pic below) at end of day. I literally leave enough room, when I'm tooting, for a grain of sand to go through the air flow control, because I noticed this is the only way to minimize leaking.

In light of this, what are some precautions I should take/things I should know about the tfv4? Which pre-made coils are best? I read that it has an inner air flow control...should I keep this wide open and close the one at the bottom to help prevent excess negative air? (I read you can actually still get a toot with the bottom one completely closed as long as inner one has some air flow.) I am just sick and tired of leaking/gurgling. I use anywhere from 75-100% VG juices, too.

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread