Looking for another top air flow sub ohm tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Does the Vandy mesh rta only feed from the bottom? If it has other feed routes I might still consider it.

I only recommend the Themis (and got it first for myself) because of the ability to use coils in a clamp deck if mesh didn't work (in TC for me, but it does so I haven't tried a coil build yet).
No, has RDTA style holes, once you place the cotton you make a skirt covering all the base.

• Useful
Reactions: Myk

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
PICTURES PLEASE!!!! and gauges!
Recoiled and wicked a few days ago. My wire and prebuilt coils come from AVS, Advanced Vape Supply. I always order the thinner wires ss 316L; they have Ω charts on site for most coils. Code AVS will get you 20% off your order. If I remember I'll take pics when I get around to building the Intake and Engine II.

Reactions: Susaz

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Recoiled and wicked a few days ago. My wire and prebuilt coils come from AVS, Advanced Vape Supply. I always order the thinner wires ss 316L; they have Ω charts on site for most coils. Code AVS will get you 20% off your order. If I remember I'll take pics when I get around to building the Intake and Engine II.
The Intake for BB? Me like it. I have a Vapeshell on the way although not a BB for the time being. Do you remember what you installed? gage and number of wraps would be most useful. I usually end up with coils too big to fit the Engine. I'll look more into it! Thanks!!!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The Intake for BB? Me like it. I have a Vapeshell on the way although not a BB for the time being. Do you remember what you installed? gage and number of wraps would be most useful. I usually end up with coils too big to fit the Engine. I'll look more into it! Thanks!!!
In the Nanos i prefer 3mm, # of wraps depends on wire, I like the 3-4.5Ω range. Occasionally I'll go as low as 2Ω.

What do you mean by BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread