Christmas Shopping Anxiety!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
So I think I have it all done except for a few gift cards for my parents and grandmother. The kids and girlfriend are done and while I'm relieved it's covered, I have spent more $$$ than I was expecting to. Amazon Lightning deals just got the best of me. Just needed to vent. Maybe it will make me feel better [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
So I think I have it all done except for a few gift cards for my parents and grandmother. The kids and girlfriend are done and while I'm relieved it's covered, I have spent more $$$ than I was expecting to. Amazon Lightning deals just got the best of me. Just needed to vent. Maybe it will make me feel better [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I started my shopping a couple of months ago. I've gotten my kids and parents done. I just need to get a couple of small things for a nephew. Other than that I'm done. I've spent a king's ransom on gifts! Oh well, they'll all be happy!

But yeah! I feel your pain!!!

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
I hope some of that "got the best of [you]" means you have stuff coming too!! :thumb:

It wouldn't be Xmas shopping if I didn't find a couple things for myself as well[emoji12]

Grabbed this crazy squonker in the classies:
eeb848ea6aee58391bca8f21001cd20d.jpg

Can't wait to get it and see what it's all about.

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
The Amazon Lightning deals got me, too. I think I have 4 different boxes of stuff sitting here. The upside is most all my shopping is done - yippee! Downside is that with all that shopping finished the bank account is lowish. So when DD called in a panic about a broken car seat for my youngest DGD, I had to empty out my cyberMonday cart at NT to make an emergency purchase at Wally World. Oh well, priorities! Thank goodness I still have a healthy stash of my favorites in the steeping cabinet (and high hopes for maybe a New Year's Sale?? One can dream....)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The Amazon Lightning deals got me, too. I think I have 4 different boxes of stuff sitting here. The upside is most all my shopping is done - yippee! Downside is that with all that shopping finished the bank account is lowish. So when DD called in a panic about a broken car seat for my youngest DGD, I had to empty out my cyberMonday cart at NT to make an emergency purchase at Wally World. Oh well, priorities! Thank goodness I still have a healthy stash of my favorites in the steeping cabinet (and high hopes for maybe a New Year's Sale?? One can dream....)

OMG - you had a crazy run with the car seat! Glad you got all your shopping done, I haven't started yet myself! Can't say when the next sale will be, maybe shake my magic 8 ball filled with GCD. ;)

cat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
DFW
OMG - you had a crazy run with the car seat! Glad you got all your shopping done, I haven't started yet myself! Can't say when the next sale will be, maybe shake my magic 8 ball filled with GCD. ;)

Yep, can't put the kiddo in the seat with a broken latch - doesn't do much good that way! I think I am visiting WallyWorld every other day, I swear!

All is well, kid is secure and I will keep my fingers crossed that the magic 8 ball comes up with "Sale in Your Future". LOL ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Yep, can't put the kiddo in the seat with a broken latch - doesn't do much good that way! I think I am visiting WallyWorld every other day, I swear!

All is well, kid is secure and I will keep my fingers crossed that the magic 8 ball comes up with "Sale in Your Future". LOL ;)

WallyWorld - reminds me of National Lampoons Vacation. LMAO

We came to see the moose. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread