Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Anyone started on Christmas shopping? I have 6 kids so I put layaway in awhile back and have been shopping ever since. I have to wrap as I go just in case some kids want to snoop around. The only reason I haven't put my tree up yet is because I would really like to get a new one just waiting on a good deal to pop up.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I Predict there will be Big discounts in Dec from Online Vape Gear Vendors especially juice Venders. That said today I am going to order a Buffalo Leather Billfold,Money Clip and Mouse pad for gifts for my sister family. There is a Local Company Here in Minnesota That makes these-purses-checkbook ,covers etc

You are gonna make them happy this year!!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
My wife keeps an eye out for little gifty things for the kids throughout the year and will often pick up toys that the kids may like when she spots them on sale. Beyond that, the rest is usually left to me, my credit card, and Amazon on Black Friday and beyond. We often go to a nearby mall on Black Friday, but it's usually to people watch and let grandpa buy things for the kids. Complicating everything is the fact that my son's birthday is December 9th...

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
my friends and I all live in the woods, so we buy each other deer corn, bird seed, shelled peanuts, dog food and cat food, so all the critters out here can make it thru the winter.

the raccoons, woodpeckers, birds, deer and even any stray or homelss animals that may wander by that we don't know about, will be eating all winter.

Best part: come Spring, there is no "stuff" or chachkies laying around to collect dust, and nothing to add to possessions. :)

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
My wife keeps an eye out for little gifty things for the kids throughout the year and will often pick up toys that the kids may like when she spots them on sale. Beyond that, the rest is usually left to me, my credit card, and Amazon on Black Friday and beyond. We often go to a nearby mall on Black Friday, but it's usually to people watch and let grandpa buy things for the kids. Complicating everything is the fact that my son's birthday is December 9th...

You sound like me and my husband. People watching during Holiday season is very amusing especially when you have to take someone else shopping at the mall of all places... I am loving Amazon Prime - I bought my sister a crib on there and 2 day free shipping can't beat it. I actually have been purchasing a lot from there and put it back for Christmas. We have a son who is in the high school police program and so he is into all this cop stuff. I have actually found a lot there for reasonable pricing compared to the actually sites. If I seen this Christmas list from anyone else child I would be a bit concerned...... Smith and Wesson Nickle plated handcuffs, 21 inch baton, pepper spray....................... LOL

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
my friends and I all live in the woods, so we buy each other deer corn, bird seed, shelled peanuts, dog food and cat food, so all the critters out here can make it thru the winter.

the raccoons, woodpeckers, birds, deer and even any stray or homelss animals that may wander by that we don't know about, will be eating all winter.

Best part: come Spring, there is no "stuff" or chachkies laying around to collect dust, and nothing to add to possessions. :)

That is incredible - I love animals and the outdoors but I don't think I could live out there. Growing up my father had over 200 acres where he built a cabin - It did have electricity but no plumbing or gas.... We love taking the kids out there because it is so peaceful and you don't have to watch them like a hawk like you do in the city.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
That is incredible - I love animals and the outdoors but I don't think I could live out there. Growing up my father had over 200 acres where he built a cabin - It did have electricity but no plumbing or gas.... We love taking the kids out there because it is so peaceful and you don't have to watch them like a hawk like you do in the city.

Heh. Ever notice when you take a bunch of kids camping, there is really a whole lot LESS to clean up........:lol: It's sorta wonderful.

I do have electricity and water, but I am pretty far out, which is sorta or may become a problem as I am single and 61 with arthritis, so dunno how long my dream will last, but I really don't wanna give it up so I will just keep on as long as I can :)

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Heh. Ever notice when you take a bunch of kids camping, there is really a whole lot LESS to clean up........:lol: It's sorta wonderful.

I do have electricity and water, but I am pretty far out, which is sorta or may become a problem as I am single and 61 with arthritis, so dunno how long my dream will last, but I really don't wanna give it up so I will just keep on as long as I can :)

Good for you!!!!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
black-fridayjpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread