Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
When I was in culinary school, if the request came in for someone with allergies or vegan, their stuff wasn't even touched with the spatulas we used for regular orders. Tomatoes and green beans get me too if fresh but no problem after they have been cooked. I can't clean shellfish but eating it cooked isn't a problem.

Souix chef hehe... hehehehe Sous chef

My biggest allergies are to wet and dry molds. That may be why I can't eat some of those things fresh... was tested so I could take the allergy shots but my RAST score was such that taking the shots would have made me more allergic so I take OTC allergy pills, keep an inhaler and still bake breads and drink beer, have pets, and eat fresh strawberries. I do avoid old book stores and such though.
spell check, I never even paid attention to it. I must have spelled it wrong and it changed or I just mind farted it. Neither would surprise me.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Vape Caviar
Ejuice Mafia
Both great prices and have gotten good juice from both

Vape Caviar is the One! I already linked her to a few others also.

@Midnightalaskan Hey crxess said you're trying to help somebody out. I've got like 200 ml of some juice I won and or bought before I started the whole DIY thing theyre welcome to it if you want to get me a mailing address.

Lady is a bit of a Newb, not anyone I know but trying to help with some technical issues. Her and Husband both putting in the effort, but you know it can be at first.:facepalm:

liquid crackling/popping in toptank

Member is @sincerelysasquatch if you want to start a convo....... if she can figure that out...;)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Lady is a bit of a Newb, not anyone I know but trying to help with some technical issues. Her and Husband both putting in the effort, but you know it can be at first.:facepalm:

Member is @sincerelysasquatch if you want to start a convo....... if she can figure that out...;)
Hope you sent the ejuice mafia one as I have gotten more I like from there. and they seem to do all these flash sales if you sign up for newsletter... generally 25-40% off their $15/120 ml juices but actually good quality from both

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
@markfm Well it was delivered. I included some cash for my grandson so he'd have something too. He already texted me about it. I'm sure I've got a phone call coming in shortly from my son. Just wanted to thank you again.
Excellent, glad it got there so fast :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Yes! Birthday Celebratory Spending :thumbs:

Did you ever get the SX mini?o_O

UNCLE!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Yep, I did...and sad to say I don't use it very much...It is a very nice mod, but kind of heavy and to be honest I just kind of forget about it most of the time. :facepalm:

I know you've told me but what day?
The 25th.

Anybody using the delta II subohm tank? +'s -'s Whats the scoop on them?
I have one...haven't used it in over a year though...you looking for one?

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yep, I did...and sad to say I don't use it very much...It is a very nice mod, but kind of heavy and to be honest I just kind of forget about it most of the time. :facepalm:

The 25th.

I have one...haven't used it in over a year though...you looking for one?
might have got one on ebay for 15.51 not sure I'll be out bid or not. I at first thought it was the 16mm was gonna give it to wifey but realized it was full size.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
might have got one on ebay for 15.51 not sure I'll be out bid or not. I at first thought it was the 16mm was gonna give it to wifey but realized it was full size.
Yeah it's a full size tank...it's not a bad tank. I just have so many of them, that I forget about it. :facepalm:
Wifey want's a second small tank, she thinks the big ones are fat or make her look fat or some such silliness:facepalam:
Bwahaha...that's too funny! If she wants a small tank that is subohm, the Subtank Nano is good...I have a few of those and use them a lot.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
She loves the Kanger Sub nano Especially witht that fancy shmancy drip tip on it. :D
Since I have a few of the Nanos, I can send her a silver one I have here with that stuff I still need to mail to you if you'd like it. I'd never even miss it. And that pretty tip would go just fine with that silver!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Ejuice mafia is doing free shipping today only btw

I am still looking at bath stuff and Lowe's is annoying me no end. They wnt you to buy online but don't give proper measurements... I want interior tub measurements. Other sites can manage that but Lowe's really doesn't give a flying fig as long as it makes $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread