Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Oh yeah mine is almost worse since the surgery, Dr said he could redo the surgery. I told him no I'd lost enough range of motion. One more surgery and I would hardly be able to move it, he was a little insulted Oh well
That sounds awful. So far my dad's surgery has been a success but I've heard many stories similar to yours. I don't think I would do a 2nd surgery either, that's a pretty big loss. You never know how important your shoulders are until you hurt them & are in pain every slight movement.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Since I have a few of the Nanos, I can send her a silver one I have here with that stuff I still need to mail to you if you'd like it. I'd never even miss it. And that pretty tip would go just fine with that silver!
Gee thanks I can buy her one I just want to find one at my price. And what stuff are you talking about.

Oh yeah I'd forgotten all about it. :lol::shock::facepalm::shock::lol:

Reactions: angelphyre

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
That sounds awful. So far my dad's surgery has been a success but I've heard many stories similar to yours. I don't think I would do a 2nd surgery either, that's a pretty big loss. You never know how important your shoulders are until you hurt them & are in pain every slight movement.
Oh yeah. My arm can be raised as far as my shoulder to get my elbow any higher than that I have to use some thing to pull it up farther. kinda sucks at times

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Afternoon everyone. Hope y'all are having a good Saturday. Mine has been pretty uneventful. Just watching Netflix. Made Breaded mozzarella sticks for lunch. Fried cheeses is completely healthy ya know lol. Thinking about painting my finger nails. Lazy day!
Sounds about like my day, cept for the cheese sticks and I think I'll pass on painting my nails today, it'll give me something to do tomorrow

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well, gave the Technical advice I could - learning is up to her.
Gave her all the Links - thanks everyone!

Got another 250ml mixed up. Had to stop and charge the Tablet. Forgot and left it on overnight. Even in sleep it gobbles battery power.:facepalm: Tossed the Tablet on the Docking/distribution Base with built-in Fast charge. Should be good in an hour or so.

Still looking at 800Ml to go :shock:
Made a few additions to the list :lol::lol::lol:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well, gave the Technical advice I could - learning is up to her.
Gave her all the Links - thanks everyone!

Got another 250ml mixed up. Had to stop and charge the Tablet. Forgot and left it on overnight. Even in sleep it gobbles battery power.:facepalm: Tossed the Tablet on the Docking/distribution Base with built-in Fast charge. Should be good in an hour or so.

Still looking at 800Ml to go :shock:
Made a few additions to the list :lol::lol::lol:
Hey she responded and I'm gonna send her that juice I have. It will help them out a lot.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Haha...well I hadn't forgotten, but well that second Tuesday just hasn't arrived here yet! ;)
Yeah well I know how that goes and if I didn't have fat fingers I'd have gotten that delta for 16.52 but I hit the 5 by accident when I tried to beat the pri er um person that got it. :D

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
The 3 degrees of laziness mounds pie
3rd degree, buy a graham crust, use intant pudding and cool whip
2nd degree buy a graham crust make cook and serve pudding and cool whip
1st degree make a graham crust cook and serve pudding and real whipping cream

take the graham crust and sprinkle shreaded coconut or toaste coconut chips in it. make the pudding at the last minute add a handful of coconut. dump it in the crust. if instant then immediately drizzle magic shell on top of it and again sprinkle with coconut if its cook and server let it cool in the fridge for two hours then the magic shell and coconut. Serve with cool whip or whipped cream.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Yeah well I know how that goes and if I didn't have fat fingers I'd have gotten that delta for 16.52 but I hit the 5 by accident when I tried to beat the pri er um person that got it. :D
Well you can have mine. It's been sitting in my box of extras for about a year now...I even have a couple boxes of coils for it you can have too if you want. I hate to see it just sitting there unused.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Well you can have mine. It's been sitting in my box of extras for about a year now...I even have a couple boxes of coils for it you can have too if you want. I hate to see it just sitting there unused.
Well I've got a mod for it, sure I'll use it. BTW CG called and talked to me they got theirs today. I could here him vaping as we talked.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Well I've got a mod for it, sure I'll use it. BTW CG called and talked to me they got theirs today. I could here him vaping as we talked.
Woohoo that's awesome...glad to hear he's vaping again!! :thumbs:

I'll work on getting the box out this coming week...no promises with this trial coming up though, but I'm supposed to have Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, although that could change, so I should be able to put it together then I hope.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Woohoo that's awesome...glad to hear he's vaping again!! :thumbs:

I'll work on getting the box out this coming week...no promises with this trial coming up though, but I'm supposed to have Tuesday off for Mardi Gras, although that could change, so I should be able to put it together then I hope.
Cool, I'm sending all the juice I have that I didn't make to somebody cr was helping this morning theyre tight right now and just getting started so hoping to keep them in juice for little while I think I scared up 200 plus ml of 3 and 6 ml store bought juice. I haven't touched store bought since I ran out of Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread