Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Happy ...... hmmmmmmm....... what might it be........ ;)
Happy Unbirthday?
6e93e6c7f95d4aeeb2886086f69cb282.jpg

Or happy birthday???
a1fb9e6d976af1858f49b4b1b1a8dc33.jpg

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's a NEGATIVE from me, DP, LD.

I've seen mixed (ranging love to hate) reviews. As a rule I avoid anything with a lot of both those opinions.

It might be great though.

And it might bite.

Glad I replied with such confident, and clearly un-experienced convictions? [emoji23]

< "Pay NO attention... "

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Has anyone tried the Joyetech Cubis tank yet?
I just checked it out on the Joytech site, and note that they advertise it as leak "resistant", not leak proof.

I'll wait for the jury to come in on this one.

RodeoGeorge

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I just checked it out on the Joytech site, and note that they advertise it as leak "resistant", not leak proof.

I see them as the same, but I get what you are saying. The design of the tank is really interesting. The tank is really in 2 pieces. The base/tank is a sealed cup. The top has the airflow, and the steam connected. You screw the coil into the stem, which is part of the top, and fill the tank about 2/3rd up with liquid. Screw the top on the tank, and the coil touches the bottom of the cup, to make a connection for power.

I had one other device like that -- the VapeOnly Aura. It never leaked either, and performed decent. It just wasn't great, so we never stocked it.

The only e-liquid I've had come out of the Cubis is when I fill the tank past the Max line. Any extra comes out of the top, while you screw it down. I just fill it slightly under the line now. And... the performance is really good. It is close to the Uwell Crown for vapor and flavor.

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
LD thanks for that info.

Just playing the devil's advocate here, but when you unscrew the top section to fill, you'd have the liquid draining off of the top section to contend with. But no different I guess than the liquid in the Aspire Nautilus (my device of choice) when it's turned upside down and the bottom removed.

It does look like it's going to be about the same price point as the Nautilus.

RodeoGeorge

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
You are correct, if you do not take care of it, it will drip down. When I take the top off, I tap the stem on the inside side of the tank, and either turn it upside-down and rest it on the desk by the drip tip, or I just fill under the stem without moving it from above the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread