Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
So I decided to pickup one of those nautilus AIOs from LD a couple of weeks ago. While I can't say that I needed anything, I just wanted to get something ("We ARE Vapers!").

My criteria was specific, and is why I hadn't jumped into any of the (MANY!) new pod-mods hitting the scene (every single minute of every single day!). For my needs, the following is/was absolutely essential:

1. Variable (or fixed) power (wattage or voltage doesn't matter)
  2. It MUST use one of the coils I'm already ridiculously stocked up on (Aspire Nautilus, Aspire BVCs, Innokin Goby, or Joytech CLRs)
The Nautilus AIO met both. I normally vape 10-11 watts, so fixed at 12w probably wasn't going to be a big deal for me. That turned out to be correct. While it IS a BIT warm for me, it's a very satisfying vape, and I only need to shorten my (normally long) draws to keep it from being "too hot".

I never thought I'd say this about a pod-thingie, but I really like it. Two weeks in and it finds itself in my pocket more and more each day. Thank you, @LordDavon!

All this being said, I'm now on the hunt for something just slightly different. My vape-partner-in-crime, @Katdarling , vapes a bit lower than me so the 12w is just a bit too hot for her. I looked at the Aspire Spryte, but that's not fixed/variable (from what I can tell). If it had been, it probably would have been perfect.

I'll be scouring LDs site for a few weeks or months, hoping to find something with the same criteria, but maybe variable down to 9w (ish).

Wish me luck. :D

If someone ever devises one that uses the Joytech CLRs, which have become my absolute favorite coils (far & away!), I & we would be SO "in".

Onward, upward. :vapor:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes DPL, 9ish would SO work!

From anothah CLR lovah,,,

5158f44a-6b4d-428a-b422-a0d85d7e5e2c-310e0273-fe0e-443e-9d88-32936942fa46-v1.png

Reactions: DPLongo22

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thank you. We will stop shipping on April 16th. We may reopen sometime in the future, but not anytime soon. We've created coupon code ASIS30 for 30% off the entire cart total to help everyone stock up. Feel free to pass it on, post it around, etc.

We are trying to submit to the ATF in each state so we can apply for UPS shipping of vape products, but the process is long. If we do reopen, we may use a new name... so we can expand past just vape items. Don't want this crazy rollercoaster of regulation to control everything anymore.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@LordDavon , got a question for you?

Do online retailers have to report sales data (products and name/address of buyer) to some government agency at this point?

There is a lot of confusion about this among vapers.

Unless I'm mistaken, Unc2, all B2B sales are supposed to be reported to the ATF. I don't believe the B&Ms need to report sales to individuals, but I'm not 100% on that one.

Thank you. We will stop shipping on April 16th. We may reopen sometime in the future, but not anytime soon. We've created coupon code ASIS30 for 30% off the entire cart total to help everyone stock up. Feel free to pass it on, post it around, etc.

We are trying to submit to the ATF in each state so we can apply for UPS shipping of vape products, but the process is long. If we do reopen, we may use a new name... so we can expand past just vape items. Don't want this crazy rollercoaster of regulation to control everything anymore.

This is literally heartbreaking news for me, David. I can't thank you enough for carrying on the DV name, and for being such a central part for as long as I've known of DV (which is literally as long as I've been vaping). From the review videos where we first came to know you, to now, you've never let us down.

You never lost a single step of what Eric started, and I know that I'm just one of many who appreciates all you've done for vape, and for us. Carrying on that torch was no easy task, but you managed to make it all look & feel seamless to us vapers. That, in and of itself, is quite amazing. You have MUCH to be proud of, and I hope that you allow yourself to feel that too.

Obviously this isn't totally unexpected, but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking. I can only hope and pray good things for you and your family moving forward.

I can also make you one promise. You won't be forgotten. Not now, not next year, and not ever.

I've said it many times before but I'm saying it again now. I have zero doubt that without DV, I'd never have made it through the first six months, and I know I'd have gone back to smoking. There are simply no words to accurately convey my personal appreciation, which knows no boundaries.

Thank you, Lord Davon (and Eric too, even though I know he's not watching).

Thank you.

204d8f0d-50e5-4db5-a810-f6525a68dc39-b15acffd-dd3f-4248-8437-3952eb2e7005-v1.png

• Love
Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread