Dvap Special Blend DIY WTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
I am just 6 days into my first try of the DVAP special sauce, and WOW! It seems to have made me less edgy. After vaping for almost 4 years now, this is what I was missing. I have even vaped less because of it. Time will tell if the MAOI's in it will have any effect on my slight depression and lack of creativity, like one lady experienced.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I am just 6 days into my first try of the DVAP special sauce, and WOW! It seems to have made me less edgy. After vaping for almost 4 years now, this is what I was missing. I have even vaped less because of it. Time will tell if the MAOI's in it will have any effect on my slight depression and lack of creativity, like one lady experienced.
Good stuff! So glad you found the WTA! I certainly resonate with the "this is what I was missing." I remember the first time that I was able to put the mod down or not be constantly thinking of the next Vape. Lots of vapors find that their e-liquid consumption decreases as a result. I was lucky to find it early on, so I didn't see a substantial decrease.

Keep us posted. Your story helps us all.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Robin, you're bringing back Vietnam flashbacks of vaping thru 510 batteries faster than the next one could charge. I don't miss those early days of vaping. I was glad to see mountaingal call it "Dvap's special sauce". I preferred that name.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2012
    Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
    I got three bottles when they were on sale! (not Dvap's) Just the DIY juice.
    The WTA's have been making it easier for me. It seems they work on my brain to quiet the need to constantly vape. The slight depression seems to be lifting and joy-of-life is stronger. (the MAOI's I was missing from just nic are kicking in!)
    After 14 or so days on WTA's I am so sorry I waited. I had looked at them 2 years ago. Some of us need them, and some don't.
    When I looked at the review videos on utube, recently, I thought some of them were so off base about the juice. It is hard to review something that is so subjective. For me, it appears to be a cumulative effect, and seemed to take a while to show the true effects.
    My parents smoked (indoors and in the car with me) and I smoked, so, in fact, I had been using tobacco ALL MY LIFE. Vaping has helped break that cycle. And WTA's have made my compulsion to get nicotine lessen.
    I will buy more of DVAP's special sauce when it is available.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I got three bottles when they were on sale! (not Dvap's) Just the DIY juice.
    The WTA's have been making it easier for me. It seems they work on my brain to quiet the need to constantly vape. The slight depression seems to be lifting and joy-of-life is stronger. (the MAOI's I was missing from just nic are kicking in!)
    After 14 or so days on WTA's I am so sorry I waited. I had looked at them 2 years ago. Some of us need them, and some don't.
    When I looked at the review videos on utube, recently, I thought some of them were so off base about the juice. It is hard to review something that is so subjective. For me, it appears to be a cumulative effect, and seemed to take a while to show the true effects.
    My parents smoked (indoors and in the car with me) and I smoked, so, in fact, I had been using tobacco ALL MY LIFE. Vaping has helped break that cycle. And WTA's have made my compulsion to get nicotine lessen.
    I will buy more of DVAP's special sauce when it is available.
    So glad you found the WTA here! It IS the missing link for many of us. Reviews tend to be all about flavor, vapor, etc. Even though the WTA has a lovely flavor, I love it for its medicinal qualities and heck, I can even get big flavored e-liquids infused with WTA or add it to any flavor liquid I like.Thanks for taking the time to write this. Welcome and keep us posted. Glad you didn't wait any longer

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Great to see you Jerry! How ya been? Sitting around, watching soap operas and eating Bon Bons I bet

Hey Robin,

Doing well, and keeping myself busying with the lab and Nursing School. I was going to make a post in a different part of the forum but figured I need to stop by here and say hello to everyone.

How are you doing?

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Hey Robin,

Doing well, and keeping myself busying with the lab and Nursing School. I was going to make a post in a different part of the forum but figured I need to stop by here and say hello to everyone.

How are you doing?
    Doing well myself Jerry. We always like to hear from you. After all, you, DVAP and Ms Chris are huge players in so many of our lives. Vaping without WTA? I think not Couldn't ask for a better life. Although it's pretty simple. I do work I enjoy. Still look forward to coming home each evening and just today a bunch from my book club celebrated my 55th BD at a laser tag business that my friend has. Talk about a fun time Life is good. It's been nearly 3 years since I had cervical surgery and started vaping. I couldn't be more grateful for the decreased pain (very little) and increased movement. Feeling really lucky here.

Thanks for asking. Take good care and see you when we see you.

Best to you always.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread