Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have been mixing with flavors for awhile and some get to sit for really long times simply because i just don't get bored of whatever i'm vaping flavor wise to get to them but some i really don't let steep long enough to get the full flavor because i'm too eager to try them out. I like different flavors. However it wasn't until very recently, like 2 days ago, that i decided on a whim to try vaping unflavored wta by itself. Not sure why i never thought of that before but now im hooked because the flavor is great and the effect is stronger since it's not mixed with flavoring. I wish i would have thought of that sooner but i had always thought it wouldn't be very appealing without flavoring, not sure why, maybe something i read somewhere but i'm really glad i tried it because i love it. I will probably use the flavorings for maybe some of the salt juice with just salt and flavoring because 60ml is quite a bit and will last a really long time.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. It had just sounded to me like you may be tasting chemicals from the flavors and I thought maybe wasting your $ by buying them. Have you gone back to those you have let set to see if you like them now?

:)

Reactions: stols001

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hitt,
    I did not want a throat hit, I like a smooth vape. I hear that nic nude has different strengths offerings for their salt - smooth, regular, and throat hit or something like that. That may be a better choice for you. I just bought @ 6mg because I wanted it for a trial run, but now that I know I like it and at what strength I will go back to the reg 100mg. If you want to do just a trial run, buy less than you normally would but enough to play with a couple of different strengths. Let us know if you decide to try and of course, the results.

Thanks. I will probably try the smallest size to start. I’ve already got over 2 liters of 100mg on hand.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Thanks. I will probably try the smallest size to start. I’ve already got over 2 liters of 100mg on hand.
    I have a lot of nic already stored in my freezer. I am looking into Citric Acid(CA) as a way to convert what I already have into nic salts.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    So i got a gift yesterday, i put a bug in someones ear that i wanted to try the juul and i was given one. And i absolutely hate the strength of their salt mixture. It's way too much nic too fast. Probably because i've only been smoking about 3 cigs a day for the last 6 months and vaping wta for the rest of the day so my nic levels in my bloodstream have probably dropped considerably to where they used to be when i was smoking all day.

However i love their little delivery system. Delivers quite the hit no matter whats in it. So i removed the top cap from the pod and emptied it out. I kept the juice and just left the equivalent of about 1 drop of juul's formula in it and and then filled it with my unflavored 24mg 50/50 wta and its quite a nice hit. I think this could be the key to me getting off those last few cigs. I'm going to try the 36mg 50/50 unflavored next and i'm also going to mix some of the river nictoine salt once it gets here with some unflavored wta but all in all the juul system is great i just feel their nic solution is too overwhelming for someone that has not been a heavy all day smoker for awhile.

So one question, since the juul hits so well, does anyone know of a pod system that's meant to be refilled and that hits as hard as the juul? If not i can keep emptying these pods out until the atty's die and buy more. I can see juice lasting quite awhile using the juul because it hits hard but does not burn up juice quickly. I've been vaping it for awhile this morning and still have mostly a full tank, although the pods are very small and don't hold alot but its working great.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    So i got a gift yesterday, i put a bug in someones ear that i wanted to try the juul and i was given one. And i absolutely hate the strength of their salt mixture. It's way too much nic too fast. Probably because i've only been smoking about 3 cigs a day for the last 6 months and vaping wta for the rest of the day so my nic levels in my bloodstream have probably dropped considerably to where they used to be when i was smoking all day.

However i love their little delivery system. Delivers quite the hit no matter whats in it. So i removed the top cap from the pod and emptied it out. I kept the juice and just left the equivalent of about 1 drop of juul's formula in it and and then filled it with my unflavored 24mg 50/50 wta and its quite a nice hit. I think this could be the key to me getting off those last few cigs. I'm going to try the 36mg 50/50 unflavored next and i'm also going to mix some of the river nictoine salt once it gets here with some unflavored wta but all in all the juul system is great i just feel their nic solution is too overwhelming for someone that has not been a heavy all day smoker for awhile.

So one question, since the juul hits so well, does anyone know of a pod system that's meant to be refilled and that hits as hard as the juul? If not i can keep emptying these pods out until the atty's die and buy more. I can see juice lasting quite awhile using the juul because it hits hard but does not burn up juice quickly. I've been vaping it for awhile this morning and still have mostly a full tank, although the pods are very small and don't hold alot but its working great.
    Never used a Juul, I use The Rock by Boulder. Been using the same one for almost a year, still going strong (but I have 1/2 dozen extras). :) YMMV
    Thread on it is Here The Rock by Boulder
    Get it for $9.99 here Boulder Rock E-Cigarette Kit | Electric Tobacconist®

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    It looks like it’d be fun to try but at 360mah battery power I’d have to have it charging constantly.
    I was surprised by it, I get 6 or 7 hours out of it (9 was max, might not have been hitting it as much), or one pod worth. Even on weekends it would last to afternoon. I am not using it as much now, as I am using more Snus, but I carry it with me for those times I do want to vape. It is a little more airy than some people like, but is a nice (and cheap) little device. In the thread on it, I also did a video on how to rebuild the pods. A PITA, but possible. :) JMHO

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ordered some to try also. I have a few different bottles of aroma wta here to compare it to. I’ll dig out a couple old rda’s to try them side by side. I’ve got a couple of igo L drippers in my stash.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    Aroma is got to be one of the absolute best companies to buy from. I ordered the DVAP special blend unflavored wta which is amazing, great natural tobacco flavor. And i guess Jerry or Chris has been reading the forums and saw my posts about wanting to try the salts and they actually included a bottle of their new salts with my order. What a great gift.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Aroma is got to be one of the absolute best companies to buy from. I ordered the DVAP special blend unflavored wta which is amazing, great natural tobacco flavor. And i guess Jerry or Chris has been reading the forums and saw my posts about wanting to try the salts and they actually included a bottle of their new salts with my order. What a great gift.

Thats awesome to hear.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread