Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Seemed like my boss had a way of always doing them on my days off too. It meant extra money but still to have to go in for an hour to an hour and half twice when it's my day off sucked, of course they had to pay me for 4 hours, but my boss was pretty cool about it. Some bosses would make you work a while to make sure they got their moneys worth.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
We have an I can't wait pad down every night, it's just so much easier. More often than not it isn't used, but we did learn to pick it up during the day. We seem to have somebody that gets lazy and sneaks over there instead of braving the "cold" weather. You know the 40 or so degree weather? Sissy's the whole bunch anyway. :lol: I guess I shouldn't say anything they don't have much in the way of hair.

Reactions: angelphyre

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Other than sleeping all day how ya doing?

Not to bad. Been a bit off for about a week now. Wake up fine, stand up and everything goes south. A bit weak/fatigued and slightly queezy in the gut. Nothing dramatic but frustrating.
Have a Drs. appointment Tues. so I'll mention it and see what he thinks.

Thought it might be from being off my Meds. (ran out), but not getting any worse or better.:blink:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Not to bad. Been a bit off for about a week now. Wake up fine, stand up and everything goes south. A bit weak/fatigued and slightly queezy in the gut. Nothing dramatic but frustrating.
Have a Drs. appointment Tues. so I'll mention it and see what he thinks.

Thought it might be from being off my Meds. (ran out), but not getting any worse or better.:blink:
What meds?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Did you say you had a white sub mini? Paula saw one when I was looking on ebay and now wants white to go with her black aye yi yi :facepalm:
Yeah, I do have a white one...use it every day. Have a few black ones too, and of course silver. Just got some replacement glass for them in like 6 colors so I can change it up a bit. Oh and I have a red topfill Mini coming after the Chinese New Year. Don't have anything red so that'll be something different for me...of course now that means I'll have to get a red tip to go with it! ;)
Thinks you'd poison him eh?
Nah, don't have the insurance papers signed yet! :p:laugh:
If you buy enough to go with all your tips you'll create an artificial shortage on the market and the prices will go up.
Ha! That might not be far from the truth! :facepalm:

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
It's been one of those days. I'm about to scream Wifey doesn't feel like doing much so food dishes all that stuffs so fun. We got the dogs throws to go into their beds for added warmth and they cant decide which bed they want to stay in, I told her we should have gotten them all exactly alike, but no all different cute little designs on them and they're worse than kids and toys. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread