Churrios vs Vape Flakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road King

ECF Veteran
I stopped at a local B&M this morning on my way to work to grab some coils & noticed a sale on a few juices. Now this is not where I normally buy juice OR coils (it's basically a cigarette shop), but the vape shop wasn't open yet & I was in need. However, they have a couple I have been wanting to try- Milkman's Churrios & Breakfast Club's Vape Flakes. They were both "on sale" but the Vape Flakes was $4 more per 30 ml than the Churrios.

Anyone try either or both of these? Opinions?

I'm looking to add another cereal to the lineup to go with my GQ Empire (Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA). I'd also not prefer a coil clogger either.

TIA

Last edited:

Road King

ECF Veteran
Churrios is a solid liquid if your a fan of cinnamon. It was one of the first juices I had when I started vaping. I have since found better cinnamon liquids. Def a very solid liquid. I have not tried Vape flakes.

Thanks for the reply Ray. I like cinnamon ok, so that wouldn't be a problem. Right now my cinnamon go-to is Sugar Drizzle from Cuttwood, but man, it's a coil-wrecker. How was it for you & your coil? What did you eventually end up liking better? And how is IT on your coil?

RayRay69

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2015
I have also had Sugar Drizz which is also solid. But the one to me that puts them all to shame is The Beard Vape Co. - #32 Cinnamon funnel cake. You can really taste the powder sugar and the cinnamon is not over powering. It's one of my fav vapes period. But all other cinnamon vapes can't compare for me. And it doesn't seem to wreck my coils..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread