2016-02-06-07-46-31.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Just saw someone posted on nar mods they are trying to trade 4
m-attys for 8 nardas....
Yeah cause M-Attys are old news to the hipsters. In a few months the same person will be trading 8 NarDAs for whatever is "cool" at the moment. Lame.

XspidermanX

Dec 27, 2015
Mutation X/Fogwinf collab. Called the Mutation X234 rda. You can make the build a 2 post, 3 post or 4 post, hence the name 234. This is not MutationX and Fogwinds forst collab togrther for an Rda. Since it was a collab thr new 234 Rda looks a lot like the Alliance and Alliance V2+. Most all parts should be interchangeable with previous Mutation X rdas and Fogwind, along with the collabs they have done together and with other companies.

Now Pictures!

2016-02-09-00-59-27.jpg

2016-02-09-00-56-59.jpg

2016-02-09-00-58-17.jpg

2016-02-09-00-53-49.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
What's it like to be in the nareg group....*sigh*
At this point there's almost no reason to be in there unless you're one of the "cool kids." Seriously, just give it a little time and things will cool down and you'll be able to easily get a NarDA.

It's pretty much a circle jerk over who can post a hand check with multiple ridiculously expensive mods each with a NarDA and multiple top caps.

ETA: I'm at a point where I'm tempted to sell my NarDA and leave the group. That's how much of a shtshow it has become.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
True, I guess at this point what do I have to really lose right? Maybe I'll try that cause there not exactly responding to my emails right now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Man, this whole situation sucks! I would contact Kidney Puncher. Relate your experience as you have here. I'd mention that, since they're not the manufacturer, you don't expect them to replace the Solstice but ask if they have any recommendations or if they are willing to contact N8 about the problem and N8's response or if they have any suggestions about remedying. Who knows? They might offer a replacement.

Hope it works out, man!

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
At this point there's almost no reason to be in there unless you're one of the "cool kids." Seriously, just give it a little time and things will cool down and you'll be able to easily get a NarDA.

It's pretty much a circle jerk over who can post a hand check with multiple ridiculously expensive mods each with a NarDA and multiple top caps.

ETA: I'm at a point where I'm tempted to sell my NarDA and leave the group. That's how much of a shtshow it has become.
I have used my buddies NarDA a couple of times and I don't get it. I mean why is it so coveted. What's so special about it. I mean it had good flavor but it wasn't anything I haven't had out of other drippers.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I have used my buddies NarDA a couple of times and I don't get it. I mean why is it so coveted. What's so special about it. I mean it had good flavor but it wasn't anything I haven't had out of other drippers.
It's "cool" and extremely hard to get right now. That's why it's so coveted. I disagree that the flavor is just good but taste is subjective and all that. I have other attys that produce flavor close to the NarDA but nothing tops it for me. The draw is also perfect for me. But the key words there are "for me."

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
It's "cool" and extremely hard to get right now. That's why it's so coveted. I disagree that the flavor is just good but taste is subjective and all that. I have other attys that produce flavor close to the NarDA but nothing tops it for me. The draw is also perfect for me. But the key words there are "for me."

Well i didn't mean it like Oh it was just ok kinda good I meant like that flavor was really good. I liked it alot but it just wasn't anything better than what I have been able to get out of my other mass made cheap drippers. It all depends on the build IMO. Yeah reduced chambers and conical caps and all that helps but you can make up for the lack of that stuff in a dripper with the right build. ItS all about understanding what will work with the atty you have in hand. I mean not everything benefits from hellfire gargoyle hoof coils. Some things actually work better with basic builds. And what not.

Reactions: Verb

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I have the phenotype. I like it. It's a cloud atty. However depending on your build you can get some good flavor too. Right now I have it on a series box with a fused clapton with some I think 24 guage cores and 40 guage outer. Single coil 9 wraps right around .6 ohm and it does good. I did have some dual 24/36 or 34 guage claptons and that was an angry vicious vape but good flavor. The airflow is ridiculous. I haven't gotten the top airflow cap but my vector cap fits and it works pretty nice. So I will probably be getting the top airflow cap eventually.
Thanks for the sum up on it. I have a lot of stuff to sell right now, probably gonna post an ad on the vape trader sooner or later. But it's on my short list of atties to buy. I just ordered a Petri v2 last night :D

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Well i didn't mean it like Oh it was just ok kinda good I meant like that flavor was really good. I liked it alot but it just wasn't anything better than what I have been able to get out of my other mass made cheap drippers. It all depends on the build IMO. Yeah reduced chambers and conical caps and all that helps but you can make up for the lack of that stuff in a dripper with the right build. ItS all about understanding what will work with the atty you have in hand. I mean not everything benefits from hellfire gargoyle hoof coils. Some things actually work better with basic builds. And what not.
I actually have to agree with the last 2 sentences of what you said. I feel like my hobo 3.1 always worked better for me with just basic builds, cause at the end of the day that's what I love, basic builds.

Hellfire Gargoyle hoof coils! Hahahaha....

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
I actually have to agree with the last 2 sentences of what you said. I feel like my hobo 3.1 always worked better for me with just basic builds, cause at the end of the day that's what I love, basic builds.

Hellfire Gargoyle hoof coils! Hahahaha....

Reactions: inspects

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
It is a joke. You should watch the vid (pretty funny)
I just saw the name of the video and x'd out of it cause I thought it was actually a build tutorial or something. Now that you say that, I will watch it.

Reactions: inspects
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread