Not open for further replies.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
My wife just takes my car and leaves me hers, with only fumes in the tank, that's how she fills her car up :lol:
I'm fortunate that she doesn't like to drive my car - but I also use my car quite a bit more than she uses hers.

My favorite is when she says - "I'm cold" and I am half way to the thermostat before I realize what she just did :?:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm fortunate that she doesn't like to drive my car - but I also use my car quite a bit more than she uses hers.

My favorite is when she says - "I'm cold" and I am half way to the thermostat before I realize what she just did :?:
I've considered getting lockable thermostats. Just doing the math to see if I save more money versus the fallout that is sure to come.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Well, if there's a greasy spoon right there then I wouldn't mind be stuck with the car on fumes.
They have really good burgers...I can't eat there :(...in fact, I don't ever eat out. It's been two years since I had food that I didn't prepare myself, except on trips. Being diagnosed with my food allergy was a life changer.

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
AND, while I'm on this:

I'd like to CONGRATULATE Enta. Enta, you got me. You really did as you singularly guessed the closest throughout the guessing game. Yes you did!!

smilie_girl_149.gif
I won!!!

skeptisch_girl.gif
errr..

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
Okay here's my guess. In before the buzzer.... Some new colors for the body of the Radius and some new trim color options for what are now the satin silver parts. :blink:

:w00t: Thanks for the last clue, Enaud!!!

It's gonna be a Radius with a snakeskin pattern body and Gold Zenkote trim!
apple-smiley.gif

No????
nein7.gif

Hey! That was some pretty good guessing.
smilie_girl_082.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I fixed that for you.

True, dat.

Something new to check out in the main sub-forum :)

...AND SO IT BEGINS!

My wife just takes my car and leaves me hers, with only fumes in the tank, that's how she fills her car up :lol:

Yep, yep, yep...

Hey guyz and galz.........go on over to FINALLY see what Provapes had up their sleeves:

Customize Your Radius

I will be soon preparing a what the clue meant tutorial.

AND, while I'm on this:

I'd like to CONGRATULATE Enta. Enta, you got me. You really did as you singularly guessed the closest throughout the guessing game. Yes you did!!

And it's ENTA for DA WIN!

We'd be screwed if we didn't have a gas can around for the lawnmower.

I keep four 5 gallon cans on hand at all times, spun yearly, and treated with the blue stuff (the red stuff sucks). Not that it ever makes it to the expiration period, of course. :facepalm:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
smilie_girl_082.gif

Yes indeed it was. And I was like......Holy S&^!, how did Enta get any of that from my clues?? Huh?? How?? I don't have anything to give you, but I did want you to give you public recognition! Yes I did!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wellllll...... so much for THAT idea.

I configured one that might appeal to me, and it came to (#WAYTOOMUCH!).

But it IS kinda cool to be able to do.
They should add a feature that allows you to download a picture of yourself and then photoshop your customized Radius into the photo.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
smilie_girl_082.gif
Wow sure was! And we were all left with the belief that those guesses were coming in way too low.

Oh well!

I must repeat, this is a cool thing. I just had my expectations so high is all...

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
They should add a feature that allows you to download a picture of yourself and then photoshop your customized Radius into the photo.

I wouldn't want to stare at MY mug every time I vaped! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread