Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Hello!
Thank you again for the new manual menu feature for the ProVari Radius. I just wanted to make a small request for the next version which is the ability to round robin the menus when going through manually with the +/- buttons. This of course already exists for adjusting the wattage, and I feel it would be super helpful for consistency/ease of use when using the manual menu.

In addition, might I suggest the Radius remembering what menu you backed out of previously with the "back" menu option? For example, if I'm in the Boost sub-menu and back out, the Radius will then begin the Set sub-menu with Boost as the selected option, "remembering" where I was so I can then quickly get to the cigarettes avoided/any other menu without being set back at the start. I feel this sort of functionality would feel a little more natural from an end user standpoint. Then again, other P3 vets might disagree with me on this one (I welcome others thoughts).

Both features would be nice (if it's easily do-able) but if I had to pick one, I think for consistency sake the round robin menu would be nice if at all possible.

Thank you :D

Last edited:

ate63

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2013
Spring Hope, NC, USA
Hello!
Thank you again for the new manual menu feature for the ProVari Radius. I just wanted to make a small request for the next version which is the ability to round robin the menus when going through manually with the +/- buttons. This of course already exists for adjusting the wattage, and I feel it would be super helpful for consistency/ease of use when using the manual menu.

In addition, might I suggest the Radius remembering what menu you backed out of previously with the "back" menu option? For example, if I'm in the Boost sub-menu and back out, the Radius will then begin the Set sub-menu with Boost as the selected option, "remembering" where I was so I can then quickly get to the cigarettes avoided/any other menu without being set back at the start. I feel this sort of functionality would feel a little more natural from an end user standpoint. Then again, other P3 vets might disagree with me on this one (I welcome others thoughts).

Both features would be nice (if it's easily do-able) but if I had to pick one, I think for consistency sake the round robin menu would be nice if at all possible.

Thanks Nathanial.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
Hello!

Now this ^ is how to make a request and submit suggestions. I could only add one like, but I like this post a lot :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread