- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
Did you forget to add Stealth buttons?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I certainly would have had fun creating clues for this one!

This looks so nice, I love the bronze! Do you think Zen would ever make a bronze Kabuki?

I would buy that for sure.

The skulls plus graphite looks cool but not for a while.

Thanks guys! I actually had the map pattern laid out for a mini wrap I never got around to making. I did make a wrap with one of my pictures, but it lost so many of the details I didn't like it.

Scry_side_cotton.jpg
scry_face_cotton.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm sorry I missed your clues, it would have been fun trying to figure them out. I knew nothing of this until I got the email from ProVape.
Ohhhhh so that's how to get in touch with you now- emails? Cause you didn't answer your PM. :eek:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Sorry Scandalex, missed some posts.

There is no upgrade path on these options at this time. If that changes I will certainly update the thread. :)
I *liked* your post because you responded- not for the response. Had I known something like this was in the pipeline I would've held off on buying til now so I think the powers that be need to strongly consider making this an option.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ohhhhh so that's how to get in touch with you now- emails? Cause you didn't answer your PM. :eek:

Just as you were posting I was writing you a PM. I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, winter isn't a good time for me. Now to answer DP...

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
I *liked* your post because you responded- not for the response. Had I known something like this was in the pipeline I would've held off on buying til now so I think the powers that be need to strongly consider making this an option.
Or maybe a trade in for it. Just a thought.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Welp... Stealth Radius ordered.

6ec615ebe0ee2b1bc2819dc81a608303.jpg

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Congrats Stanley!!

I'm sorry I missed your clues, it would have been fun trying to figure them out. I knew nothing of this until I got the email from ProVape.

Since there don't appear to be any vertical lines, I could use details from my own designs, although most are too wide (I really had to squish this one).

Radius_lizard.jpg

There you are. I'm sorry you missed the clue dujour game. Welcome home. I hope you're keeping warm.

Maybe he meant BVD, as in don't get your panties in a bunch ;)

Mine weren't in a bunch to begin with, but I was correct. He meant PVD. So there.......;)

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
That's too bad, Ping. I always look forward to your sentences.

VISITS! I meant, "...visits." [emoji4]

I showed my wife the new Radius covers and lights and she looked at me and said it's not you and I replied no it's not. DP's futon is available I'm staying home.

This is as wild as I get with mods and attys.

2016-02-09 09.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I showed my wife the new Radius covers and lights and she looked at me and said it's not you and I replied no it's not. DP's futon is available I'm staying home.

This is as wild as I get with mods and attys.

View attachment 529964

My, you do live life on the edge, dontcha?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread