Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Customize Your ProVari Radius is a new and unique custom configurator that allows you to build your own Radius online and see the changes as you make them.

There are over 300 different combinations available. :banana:

Head on over to our website to preview and order your customized ProVari Radius today.

Link - Customize Your ProVari Radius

Custom.gif

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Customize Your ProVari Radius is a new and unique custom configurator that allows you to build your own Radius online and see the changes as you make them.

There are over 300 different combinations available. :banana:

Head on over to our website to preview and order your customized ProVari Radius today.

ProVari Radius Box Mod

Custom.gif

Yay!! Now people can finally find out what my clues meant!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
So, the clues:

First was the poem announcing I knew something.

Followed the next day with the snake and girl walk into a bar, and I did have fun as people added their spin to the story.

Pretty self explanatory now, there's a snake finish available and well the girl, she's actually a bit muddy.

Next came the Muddy Girl Picture, for the case that is now called Muddy Girl:

muddy-girl-jpg.524968

Then some really obscure pics:

mix-1-jpg.525121

AND the next day this was added:

match-2-jpg.525465

So what did they mean? Well (and I can hear the groans astartin') Customize your Radius is essentially "Mix and Match!" The first picture was a mixing bowl with pancake batter ingredients and the second picture is a lottery ticket. You mix the batter and if'n you want to win the lottery you have to "match" the numbers........:evil: See? Mix and Match = Customize

Every poem that accompanied every clue was fun for me to create, but is where it started to fall apart and some people got a bit angry, so we stopped. But I do want to highlight my favorite poem response provided by our dear AstroTurf, Jim (I did get a kick out of this one):

Your Clues, they really do suck...

The girl was stuck in the muck...

The egg was trapped in the bowl...

The snake was found with a hole...

And you've won the lottery with money you stole?!?

I still don't get it.

Here is a clue that I'd like to give... I ain't spendin no dough!!!

LOLz, Jim

To everyone who played and did have fun, THANK YOU ALL! For those who were annoyed. Tough. There I said it!

I'm personally looking forward to seeing pictures of individualized Radii. Yes I am. I'm really digging the Snake Skin, with Graphite Grey Metal and a Purple CZ Button. I think that would be a fabulous combination. Yes I do!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't see the Titanium option? :?:

{cracking UP!!!!}

So, the clues:

First was the poem announcing I knew something.

Followed the next day with the snake and girl walk into a bar, and I did have fun as people added their spin to the story.

Pretty self explanatory now, there's a snake finish available and well the girl, she's actually a bit muddy.

Next came the Muddy Girl Picture, for the case that is now called Muddy Girl:

muddy-girl-jpg.524968

Then some really obscure pics:

mix-1-jpg.525121

AND the next day this was added:

match-2-jpg.525465

So what did they mean? Well (and I can hear the groans astartin') Customize your Radius is essentially "Mix and Match!" The first picture was a mixing bowl with pancake batter ingredients and the second picture is a lottery ticket. You mix the batter and if'n you want to win the lottery you have to "match" the numbers........:evil: See? Mix and Match = Customize

Every poem that accompanied every clue was fun for me to create, but is where it started to fall apart and some people got a bit angry, so we stopped. But I do want to highlight my favorite poem response provided by our dear AstroTurf, Jim (I did get a kick out of this one):

Your Clues, they really do suck...

The girl was stuck in the muck...

The egg was trapped in the bowl...

The snake was found with a hole...

And you've won the lottery with money you stole?!?

I still don't get it.

Here is a clue that I'd like to give... I ain't spendin no dough!!!

LOLz, Jim

To everyone who played and did have fun, THANK YOU ALL! For those who were annoyed. Tough. There I said it!

I'm personally looking forward to seeing pictures of individualized Radii. Yes I am. I'm really digging the Snake Skin, with Graphite Grey Metal and a Purple CZ Button. I think that would be a fabulous combination. Yes I do!

Ya done good, Rod. Yes, you did.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'll say it.

Kinda/quite cool, but.... Eh... Lol

My expectations were quite high. But at least with this, I won't spend any more money! :)

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
I was expecting the release would be a new way to vape. Turns out it is a new way to look. :(

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I was expecting the release would be a new way to vape. Turns out it is a new way to look. :(

True, they didn't re-invent the wheel. The Provape wheel is second to none as it is. So they're doing something here that I'd be willing to bet no other mod maker is doing. And that's letting you make the already great wheel look the way you'd like it to look by letting you truly customize it. Pretty darn cool to me. Yes it is.

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX

I didn't think there was any way they would release a new mod 4 months after the Radius. I guess it's cool for those that wanted a stealth, or zirconia buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread