th
th

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I showed my wife the new Radius covers and lights and she looked at me and said it's not you and I replied no it's not. DP's futon is available I'm staying home.

This is as wild as I get with mods and attys.

View attachment 529964
Pingy, those setups are as sharp as it gets. And you also own some of the best gear that money can buy. These kayfun Mini V3's pack a punch.

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
So, I just ordered the following:

Customize Your Radius

Snake Skin
Graphite Grey
Purple CZ Button
Clear Window

I'll be darned if I just got to play the game wit you'z guy'z and not have one myself.

And here is what will look like:

373702f587ac808b7d4c513dac995adc.jpg
wow that looks SWEET!

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I slept on this and awoke with a sore neck...

I think options are good and I like the metal finishes.

The skins however... oh my :eek:

Snake skin is ok but for the rest I would need a substantial discount to use them in public. :lol:
Skulls, just :facepalm: and the other two are completely unappealing to me. :blink:

Perhaps market research instead of secret releases?
Perhaps Provape did market research and my taste is eccentric?

Just my opinions/feedback, don't hate me. :blush:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Snake skin is ok but for the rest I would need a substantial discount to use them in public. :lol:
Skulls, just :facepalm: and the other two are completely unappealing to me. :blink:

How could anyone hate you for expressing your honest opinion? I personally think the new cases are cool. You don't. That's OK. You might walk into Macy's and not like a single shirt they have on sale. I might like many of them. Neither of us would be wrong. But just because they don't appeal to you, doesn't mean they won't appeal to others.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I showed my wife the new Radius covers and lights and she looked at me and said it's not you and I replied no it's not. DP's futon is available I'm staying home.

This is as wild as I get with mods and attys.

View attachment 529964

I can be wild, but novelty wears off pretty fast for me. I can't think of any pattern I wouldn't get bored with. If I want a different look I can make a wrap. Paisley one week, Julie Andrews the next. And although there is a Julie Andrews/Bedazzled connection, the CZs don't do anything for me.

There is one thing I am curious about the CZs though...when they first came out on the "Vapeaversary" model I asked Vape360 (or Kenny, I don't remember) if the LED color would shine through the crystal and make a different color, like a pink LED under a blue crystal would make purple-ish, but they didn't know.

Sir Rod, I await your report. Double spaced. Turabian style.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
How could anyone hate you for expressing your honest opinion? I personally think the new cases are cool. You don't. That's OK. You might walk into Macy's and not like a single shirt they have on sale. I might like many of them. Neither of us would be wrong. But just because they don't appeal to you, doesn't mean they won't appeal to others.

Thanks for that Rod! :) I think the idea of the cases is cool, the execution not so much.
The snakeskin is apparent one we both like.

but I don't like snakes.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I can be wild, but novelty wears off pretty fast for me. I can't think of any pattern I wouldn't get bored with. If I want a different look I can make a wrap. Paisley one week, Julie Andrews the next. And although there is a Julie Andrews/Bedazzled connection, the CZs don't do anything for me.

There is one thing I am curious about the CZs though...when they first came out on the "Vapeaversary" model I asked Vape360 (or Kenny, I don't remember) if the LED color would shine through the crystal and make a different color, like a pink LED under a blue crystal would make purple-ish, but they didn't know.

Don't know (will have to look it up) Turabian style, but thy wish is my command!

Thanks for that Rod! :) I think the idea of the cases is cool, the execution not so much.
The snakeskin is apparent one we both like.

but I don't like snakes.

I too HATE HATE HATE snakes. But I really think the snake skin Radius is very cool. From the moment I saw the cases a few weeks ago, I knew instantly I'd be owning a Snake Skin Radius, with Graphite Grey and I just have to have a jeweled button. Yes I do! And I went with the purple CZ cuz if'n I can't have a Purple Radius, at least I can one with a purple sparkly!

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh

Snake skin is ok but for the rest I would need a substantial discount to use them in public.[emoji38]Skulls, just :facepalm: and the other two are completely unappealing to me. :blink:

Hahahaha my sentiments exactly on the poly options... Honestly. Who are those appealing to? Snake skin is closest... But really the others are far out there.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hahahaha my sentiments exactly on the poly options... Honestly. Who are those appealing to? Snake skin is closest... But really the others are far out there.

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Well, you know what they say........."different strokes, for different folks!" ;) The only one that isn't very appealing to me is Skulls. But I'm willing to bet it will appeal to some people and isn't it great there's an option for someone who would like it!

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Well, you know what they say........."different strokes, for different folks!" ;) The only one that isn't very appealing to me is Skulls. But I'm willing to bet it will appeal to some people and isn't it great there's an option for someone who would like it!

But, but you are a headhunter, you should love skulls.

Just think about it, a vanity "SKULLZ" plate for the Benz and a matching Skulls wrap for the same Benz.

... Oh ya yer stylin now dawg! :D

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
But, but you are a headhunter, you should love skulls.

Just think about it, a vanity "SKULLZ" plate for the Benz and a matching Skulls wrap for the same Benz.

... Oh ya yer stylin now dawg! :D

I'm more into shrunken heads! LOL Sides, I need the heads of the ones I hunt to still be attached to the human it came with and for that head to be filled with the specific knowledge my client is paying a fee for. o_O

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

I don't think your taste is eccentric, at least not in this case. I was thinking they might have asked us for input, but then it occurred to me that we probably aren't the target demographic for this campaign. We all have ProVarii of one kind or another, so they know we're hooked. Perhaps they are trying to enlarge their customer base beyond us fuddy-duddy elitists.

Can you say Big in Japan?

Radius_japan.jpg

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA

I think I'd get bored with any patterns too. I bought a townhouse eons ago and it had one of those wall murals which I thought was pretty cool at the time. Six months later I had it removed.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
...I went with the purple CZ cuz if'n I can't have a Purple Radius, at least I can one with a purple sparkly!

It appears you have fallen under Kat's spell.

ETA: Regarding skulls...they must be popular with someone. J-Wraps has several different skull patterns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread