The Kat had 20,000 things to say celebration thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you - and for you :

Thank you, my dear one. And you picked one of my top 5 faves in fleurs!!!

Holy Cow Kat!!!! That is a lotta tootle puffing you had to be doing. I would guess about 200 coils later or there about. Has anyone indexed that? Congrats and I enjoyed reading about a quarter of those as I didn't join until almost 4 years later.

Welp, believe it or don't, but I HAVE indexed my coils. I've become a vape tracker monster (and it's ALL DPL's fault)!! :shock:

How many hours is that? :lol:

This topple dedicated to you Kat.....fast forward to 0:52 ...... START! (pretty amazing, another 20,000 celebration)

Oh RACE! That is absto fantasic, and I mean freakin' ab-fab! How fun to watch! (how miserable to have to set up!!!!)

Thanks, sweetie.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Dayum, herb, you were saved by the bell on that one! I thought you were callin' me an old fossil!

Yeppers, I've traveled these parts for a LONG time now. I remember when Ms. 'Dria was just a baby in a blister pack...

Thank you, hon. :)

I was calling you an old fossil but in a good way of course , you know that right , (apparently not) which means my life is in extreme danger now , just what i needed , just perfect , i just can't win.:(.

Probably already put out a contract on my life , (herb will have to be especially careful navigating life from now on) , what i meant was a "fossil" in ECF time only .

I'm sure your an attractive young lady ( this kind of sucking up usually works well but it may be too late for herb ) oh well , i suppose there are worse things then someone taking you out with a high powered firearm from an adjoining roof top as you stroll out in your PJ's to fetch the morning paper.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was calling you an old fossil but in a good way of course , you know that right , (apparently not) which means my life is in extreme danger now , just what i needed , just perfect , i just can't win.:(.

Probably already put out a contract on my life , (herb will have to be especially careful navigating life from now on) , what i meant was a "fossil" in ECF time only .

I'm sure your an attractive young lady ( this kind of sucking up usually works well but it may be too late for herb ) oh well , i suppose there are worse things then someone taking you out with a high powered firearm from an adjoining roof top as you stroll out in your PJ's to fetch the morning paper.

That was GOOD!!!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wait. You wear PJs?????????

All is not lost, herbacious one. You are now in good standing with the Kat. <nodding>

Thank you for your assuredness of my qualities. Tell ya what. I MIGHT be attractive, and I MIGHT be young..... but you only get to choose one. ;)

And "yes, dear". A woman ALWAYS takes it as a compliment when called an old fossil!!!!!!!!

Single much? ;)

:lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Wait. You wear PJs?????????

All is not lost, herbacious one. You are now in good standing with the Kat. <nodding>

Thank you for your assuredness of my qualities. Tell ya what. I MIGHT be attractive, and I MIGHT be young..... but you only get to choose one. ;)

And "yes, dear". A woman ALWAYS takes it as a compliment when called an old fossil!!!!!!!!

Single much? ;)

:lol:

And THAT wasn't bad either! :lol::toast:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I heard there was free cake and libation here... :D

If only my posts can remain foot-in-mouth free like your 20,000, Kat! ;)

Thanks for all that you do and all that you are! :wub:

Foot in mouth free?????? ahahhahahahahahahahaah! Know that sound you make when you read someone's Bwwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa?

Yeah. That one!!!!! LMDO here!

Thank YOU, Alden. You know I so love hanging out with you. :)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OH OH OH!!!!!!!! Ockster!!!!!!!!

You need to start a new thread!!!!!!

"How many parties can one person HAVE in a month-ish???"

DPL will have to do the spreadsheet, tho the herbacious one will do the indexing. We'll find a JOB for all you boyz.

The femmes and I will be out painting........ the town! RED!

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Foot in mouth free?????? ahahhahahahahahahahaah! Know that sound you make when you read someone's Bwwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa?

Yeah. That one!!!!! LMDO here!

Thank YOU, Alden. You know I so love hanging out with you. :)

I've never gotten to hang with the "in" crowd before! Yayyyy.... Say what you will. You navigate this forum as gracefully as a ballerina at the Palais Garnier!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I've never gotten to hang with the "in" crowd before! Yayyyy.... Say what you will. You navigate this forum as gracefully as a ballerina at the Palais Garnier!

Yeppers, that's moi.

ballerina-.jpg

Depends on how many days in the month and the duration of each party.

Ba DUM dam. ssssssssss. ;)

Actually, I'd prefer not to hang... :facepalm:

But, but, but......

Luv,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread