Katdarling is 4 today - HAPPY 4TH, KAT! Time Flies ! Now she's 9 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Happy number nine KAT!!! :toast:

Numbah Nine, Numbah Nine.

I feel so backwards now! Is that the recording that said "Paul is dead"?

Welp, no matter. Thank you, my dear E.!!!!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@classwife - perhaps in a week, or two, or today, or tomorrow, it might be time to let this thread hibernate until the begins of January, 2021. Whatcha think sweetie? :D

Should we all be here, God willing, I think it would be an abstolute giggle to open it as the REDUX of the 4th, or the SIXTH re-run of it!

WHATTA TRIP THIS HAS BEEN! And I thank you from my heart for doing this for me. :wub:

I REALLY do appreciate everyone for honoring me with a moment of your time and to add a smile to what feels like the greatest life change and achievement I've ever experienced. I don't know that I could have, or WOULD have done it without you. Sincerely...

Risking redundancy -

thank you cat.GIF

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Happy...Belated (the way things usually flow in my reality)...9th...Kat...:thumbs:

(I, myself, have never celebrated my annual Vapiversary...I celebrate my daily Vapiversary each morning when I first pick up my set-up...[after 50+ years of smoking]...

"Now is all we have. Everything that has ever happened to you, and anything that is ever going to happen to you, is just a thought." ~ Wayne Dyer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread