Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Please excuse my prior haggar comment, I read your post too quickly. I didn't catch that you had lavender Action Pants.

b1072ff16a1dcc5fef33b2c309d76b8b.jpg
It sure is nice to see you back in action (no pun intended).

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Wow. Look at all that bling. :rolleyes:

I rather like snake skin. :)

I rather like snake skin! :)

There ARE worse places to fall. ;)

ahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

"Now with EXTRA LARGE SNACK SACK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Marvelous, Ms. O, just marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?

So, did I mention I like snake skin? Yeppers, got me one, but I'm a bit shy to post a pic here. ;)

YAYAYAYAY!!! I tollya to wait until the reveal, even though I never toll you why! We'll be siblings with our snake skins! Yes we will.

Oh and on shy? See below

You, shy?...LMAO :w00t::lol: 20K :D

You BEATED me to it!! Yessiree you did!!

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Played around a bit with the configurations. I have to wonder how durable the skull/snakeskin/etc designs are. The Stealth looks cool, and made my "add-to-cart" finger itch a good bit, but then I remembered that the Radius still seems to have some growing pains, is heavy, and is about twice the size of a 2.5 mini in the pocket.

If something happens, I dunno, like I quit using Kabukis, or a game-changing subtank comes out, I could see myself getting (and keeping this time) a Radius, especially if a Ti option is added. That alone would probably push me over the edge, despite the battery level meter and other issues I have read about. I do love me some titanium. :D
I also would love a Ti option!

Regarding the twice as big as a 2.5 mini in the pocket.... I get about 4 times the run time (no joke) and the ability to charge in a pinch is great also.

Don't get me wrong... My mini, and two P3's (including a Ti Stealth) definitely get as much or more action than my Radius, but I live the Radius! :)

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Wow! He's a Republican!!

Someone should send him a ProVari - and Eddie Van Halen too. Van Halen has done a couple of interviews recently and they all report that he vapes constantly, but this is just sad.

eddie-van-halen-billboard-magazine-2015_640.jpg
Great to hear he's a Republican actually. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Not surprising, when considering how support for HR2058 lines up.

The last I saw, all 40+ co-sponsors were criminals from the right. The criminals from the left are apparently unaware of its existence (or something).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Same.. 45 co-sponsors, all R..

Unbelievable that even THIS, a.rare single issue bill, is divided by partisanship. Sad, true.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Maybe this exchange will inspire people to write their Congress person and Senators about HR2058 and other measures that CASSA promotes.

I have and the responses were dismal -- but these people do pay attention to the numbers of mail they get from constituents---but only when they get a ton of mail on a subject.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Maybe this exchange will inspire people to write their Congress person and Senators about HR2058 and other measures that CASSA promotes.

I have and the responses were dismal -- but these people do pay attention to the numbers of mail they get from constituents---but only when they get a ton of mail on a subject.

It's our best weapon (along with the Convention of States article of our Constitution).

Write if you haven't. And if you have, write again.

He (she) who dies with the most canned replies wins.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm still confused by the request for a Ti Radius variant.
The Ti Provari tubes are on the order of OUNCES lighter than a Stainless tube body...
With the main housing of the Radius being fairly light Poly, how much lighter would a Ti variant be?
Ti just seems like overkill for the Radius.
Just my two cents.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The Ti Provari tubes are on the order of OUNCES lighter than a Stainless tube body...
With the main housing of the Radius being fairly light Poly, how much lighter would a Ti variant be?
Just my two cents.

I don't have one, HB, but I've also wondered about the impact. As a rule, I believe that Ti brings about a 30% weight reduction. So if anyone knows the weight of the steel housing, it would be fairly easy to calculate the impact.

My instinct, similar to your point, is that it might be of minimal value/impact.

:2c:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The main reason I sold my Radius is because it was a brick. I never took it apart, of course, but I have a hard time believing that the thing is mostly polycarb.

I know the answer is herein, but I'm lazy this morning. What do they weigh in at again?

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Just my two cents.
I Like OVERKILL!!!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I didn't keep the scrap of paper from when I weighed mine, but all my googling says the Radius is 190g. My GMZ 2.5 with battery is 138g.

Holy anvil, Batman. I expect the impact might well be greater than I had initially considered.

I cannot speak for HB here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread