DNA 200 Watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
someone may not like dna but you cannot dispute their cs. i have a different experience with hana than everyone else. most likely because i show up in person. that might be the only reason but they have always been very nice to me fixing their mods for free and even fixed a mod that was not theirs.

i see people are using rda's. i just really like the crown. with that i see no reason to build. i can't anyways anymore.

druckle that is just bad luck the chip fell out of it. you must have whacked that thing lol. they still came through. not surprising knowing them. honestly they are a model for all other companies regardless of what industry they are in. it is okay to be a fanboy of them imo because they earned our respect. what mod is that though? looks nice and small. if it is a hana go figure. the latest hanas have a fully detachable battery harness luckily. soldered in battery is stupid if you ask me. they are made to be replaced. hey, i totally agree with your sig to.

ktm, i have both of those mods in multiples and like 30 others lol.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
someone may not like dna but you cannot dispute their cs. i have a different experience with hana than everyone else. most likely because i show up in person. that might be the only reason but they have always been very nice to me fixing their mods for free and even fixed a mod that was not theirs.

i see people are using rda's. i just really like the crown. with that i see no reason to build. i can't anyways anymore.

druckle that is just bad luck the chip fell out of it. you must have whacked that thing lol. they still came through. not surprising knowing them. honestly they are a model for all other companies regardless of what industry they are in. it is okay to be a fanboy of them imo because they earned our respect. what mod is that though? looks nice and small. if it is a hana go figure. the latest hanas have a fully detachable battery harness luckily. soldered in battery is stupid if you ask me. they are made to be replaced. hey, i totally agree with your sig to.

That is the Evolv Reference mod - Evolv never technically sold them but there is a ton of them out there. Modcrate & Protovapor are now selling a version of them known as the Silo 950. Here is the Protovapor unassembled case Silo billet aluminum DNA-200D mod case
Here is assembled Protovapor Silo DNA-200D
MODCRATE
Case: SILO-950 Black

Assembled: MODCRATE DNA 200 SILO 950 BOX MOD BUILD KIT SOLID COLORS

Reactions: MikeyConti

NGGrant

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2015
Richmond VA
I have a Lavabox with the 900 and 1300 mah batteries and a reuleaux DNA 300 coming on Monday. I realize getting them set up takes time and I just couldn't decide what to get so I bought both.

I will end up using the roooloooo for high wattage and the lavabox for lower wattage applications. I'm really excited to play around with escribe.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
I have a Lavabox with the 900 and 1300 mah batteries and a reuleaux DNA 300 coming on Monday. I realize getting them set up takes time and I just couldn't decide what to get so I bought both.

I will end up using the roooloooo for high wattage and the lavabox for lower wattage applications. I'm really excited to play around with escribe.
I have both those mods so if you have any questions when the time comes, feel free to ask. I really think you are going to like them.

Cheers,
Steve

NGGrant

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2015
Richmond VA
I have both those mods so if you have any questions when the time comes, feel free to ask. I really think you are going to like them.

Cheers,
Steve
thank you, i will be sure to ask questions, im think i understand escribe from the videos but i will have PC specific Questions i dont know how to use windows very well anymore.

druckle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA

Nic_Fix

Confirming..the mod with the separated inductor is the Evolv Reference Mod.

Duane

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
That is the Evolv Reference mod - Evolv never technically sold them but there is a ton of them out there. Modcrate & Protovapor are now selling a version of them known as the Silo 950. Here is the Protovapor unassembled case Silo billet aluminum DNA-200D mod case
Here is assembled Protovapor Silo DNA-200D
MODCRATE
Case: SILO-950 Black

Assembled: MODCRATE DNA 200 SILO 950 BOX MOD BUILD KIT SOLID COLORS
I want a Silo 950 pretty bad lately lol
Browsing on that website I ran across the XPV DNA-30D, would love to have that for out and about!! But price is a bit steep... :(

Edit* Just ran across the DNA40 model as-well!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tpat591

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
nggrant, dna300?
Yes I saw that earlier today too and Steve also said he has the same. It must be really nice to have the future mods today. Do you think we need a flux capacitor to get ours? I have my flux capacitor, but I need a clock tower and a lightning bolt to power it. :nun:

r10Kuy9.gif

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA

Yes I saw that earlier today too and Steve also said he has the same. It must be really nice to have the future mods today. Do you think we need a flux capacitor to get ours? I have my flux capacitor, but I need a clock tower and a lightning bolt to power it. :nun:

r10Kuy9.gif

I'm assuming it was a typo - with the 2 being next to the 3 on the keyboard and all lol. ;):D

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

nic_fix

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
lol. what is that watch? is that real? i am gullible sorry. if that is real i want one!

now, i see why everyone is so upset with hana. they have been very nice to me in person but they are my onl;y mods that continuously break. they just fixed one a couple weeks ago and it just says warranty service again! arg. guess i am driving to woodridge again monday darnit. luckily i can actually go there and get good service. however i just did the 17th recovery charge this device has had and it looks like it just came back on line. ridiculous. it is the same darn dna board as everyone else so i do not understand how all of theirs are faulty. it is pretty funny though that now the chinese mods are the very reliable ones!

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
lol. what is that watch? is that real? i am gullible sorry. if that is real i want one!

Yes that is a Back to the Future flux capacitor watch. I forget who sells it. :lol:

i thought hana modz was basically going out of biz.
- evolv-dna-75.733672/page-5

now, i see why everyone is so upset with hana. they have been very nice to me in person but they are my onl;y mods that continuously break. they just fixed one a couple weeks ago and it just says warranty service again! arg. guess i am driving to woodridge again monday darnit. luckily i can actually go there and get good service. however i just did the 17th recovery charge this device has had and it looks like it just came back on line. ridiculous. it is the same darn dna board as everyone else so i do not understand how all of theirs are faulty. it is pretty funny though that now the chinese mods are the very reliable ones!

It sounds like AtmizrOpin is saying they are closing. If they are open tomorrow, hopefully you will get your mod back before they lock the doors.

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
Yes that is a Back to the Future flux capacitor watch. I forget who sells it. :lol:

- evolv-dna-75.733672/page-5

It sounds like AtmizrOpin is saying they are closing. If they are open tomorrow, hopefully you will get your mod back before they lock the doors.
that's the rumor. for whatever its worth, i heard that hana was doing poorly from 2 people. whether it's true or not, i dunno.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
that's the rumor. for whatever its worth, i heard that hana was doing poorly from 2 people. whether it's true or not, i dunno.
Wouldn't be suprised. The way they handled the V200s was abysmal. Gave people the runaround on warranty repairs and it seemed after initial release they were redesigning the mod and never heard any more about them. Almost like they went under then for a time. Know they did serious damage to their reputation using 3a battery connectors, underspeced battery leads and installing the screens wrong. Most who bought them tried to swap them for ERMs. Wish I had. Instead I fixed mine myself.

Last edited:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
guess i am driving to woodridge again monday darnit. luckily i can actually go there and get good service.
You know all of this talk about Hana Modz got me interested where they are at. Their website had nothing for an address, but Goggle maps knew where they are. And OMG! 11 years ago I use to live about 25 miles away from there and I know that area very well. :cool:

nic_fix

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
they no longer answer their phone. i will be smoking mad if i drive 6 hours tomorrow and they are done. those battery connectors are underspec'd? damn. i got them at hyperion to put on my efusion mini too. evolv was so nice and fixed it but they soldered the leads to the board. my buddy picked up the red hana connector at hyperion and put them on for me. i could not find the proper xt-30 for it at the electronic supply and the xt-60 they had was too big. i have a hana battery in the efusion now too. darn them! the cool thing about hyperion though is they have build your own hana. the joke is you could probably do it better than they do! okay, don't want to say too much bad in case they see this on my way lol. ill let ya'all know if they are open tomorrow. if i drive that and they are closed boy am i going to be upset. i guess i can call the owner at hyperion first and he will know.

on another note a guy in chicago is making stab wood cases for wisemec but wants $400. could at least stop there i guess. plus hit up smokeovapor for great dirt cheap juice they have. it is called that1vape. it is $25 for 120ml and it is actually pretty good! so trip would not be a waste anyways but it is all because of hana again i have to go to chicagoland. nothing against chicago suburbs of course. in fact lombard is a very nice town. yes, i know hana is in woodridge but lombard is 15 minutes which is where hyperion is. for the record both hana and hyperion have been very good to me at least.

now, i must go find that watch!

here is an edit: i realized some wiseazz was going to say how would i drive lol. i did not mean in the true sense of the word. someone will obviously have to take me. luckily hana is in a one story building so i can roll right in lol. on the other hand in case someone did not already know i am in a chair now unfortunately but all is good really.

Last edited:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
they no longer answer their phone. i will be smoking mad if i drive 6 hours tomorrow and they are done. those battery connectors are underspec'd? damn. i got them at hyperion to put on my efusion mini too. evolv was so nice and fixed it but they soldered the leads to the board. my buddy picked up the red hana connector at hyperion and put them on for me. i could not find the proper xt-30 for it at the electronic supply and the xt-60 they had was too big. i have a hana battery in the efusion now too. darn them! the cool thing about hyperion though is they have build your own hana. the joke is you could probably do it better than they do! okay, don't want to say too much bad in case they see this on my way lol. ill let ya'all know if they are open tomorrow. if i drive that and they are closed boy am i going to be upset. i guess i can call the owner at hyperion first and he will know.

on another note a guy in chicago is making stab wood cases for wisemec but wants $400. could at least stop there i guess. plus hit up smokeovapor for great dirt cheap juice they have. it is called that1vape. it is $25 for 120ml and it is actually pretty good! so trip would not be a waste anyways but it is all because of hana again i have to go to chicagoland. nothing against chicago suburbs of course. in fact lombard is a very nice town. yes, i know hana is in woodridge but lombard is 15 minutes which is where hyperion is. for the record both hana and hyperion have been very good to me at least.

now, i must go find that watch!

here is an edit: i realized some wiseazz was going to say how would i drive lol. i did not mean in the true sense of the word. someone will obviously have to take me. luckily hana is in a one story building so i can roll right in lol. on the other hand in case someone did not already know i am in a chair now unfortunately but all is good really.
Well, CCwaters just posted that he recently got a couple Hana One DNA-40s from their website for $20, and im about to order one myself! They better not just take my money lol

Hope they are there to help you!!

Edit* Also hope you are doing good in General! Dont worry about the Wiseazz's here, Ill jump on them and im sure I wont be alone!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread