• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Same here found several flavor brands I had not heard of.
Made some Goose juice from your site. Is pretty good but have no idea how it compares to the original since I never had any real Goose juice.
Had to try it since Todd raves about it so much.
I like the real Goose juice :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If you like vanilla custard.
for 120 ml batch.
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 4 ml or to taste.
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream. 1.5 ml
A dab of sweetner of your choice I use liquid stevia 5 drops.
PG/VG to your taste I use 50/50
And nic strength to your taste.

It is pretty much shake and vape 1-2 days it is better. No long steep required.
Just a touch of butterscotch is not bad if you like that.
Looks simple, and I already use the Capella Vanilla custard in a recipe, but at a higher percentage (15%)

Bookmarked :)
Just been over to Shoreditch to House of Vapes and had a coffee and picked up a couple of bottles of Cosmic Fog: Euphoria & Sonset both tasted quite nice
The Sonset sounds rather nice ...I like the sound of Baie Cream :)
I already have the Milk & Honey in a Chefs concentrate taste-alike.

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
@e-pipeman

Capture.PNG

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
More info on the Kbox 70 screws. My extensive research(taking a screw out and looking at it for a while) suggests that the flat head is a T6 Torx, the "long bit" measures 2mm.. Been hunting on the web for these but everything seems too long. I'll keep hunting, though.
You are looking for machine screws M??x2mm where ?? is the major diameter of the thread so if diameter is 3mm then you would need m3x2mm see: How to Read a Screw Thread Callout
2 things to consider on the head; shape and type:
shape: 1d3b5981cb1a681bfc47133c29639ca6.jpg type: screwandboltdrivetypes.jpg

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
seem to remember something way back to do with the Apartheid regime in S. Africa

Didn't Barclays have something to do with that.
I remember about 33 years ago getting stopped exiting their Chester branch,and asked why i banked with a company that supported investment in S.Africa.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
You are looking for machine screws M??x2mm where ?? is the major diameter of the thread so if diameter is 3mm then you would need m3x2mm see: How to Read a Screw Thread Callout
2 things to consider on the head; shape and type:
shape: View attachment 560559 type: View attachment 560561

Thanks for this, Bob. Today I have emailed a photo to FT as per their request. It's up to them whether they want to (a) replace the screw (b) replace the mod. I'd be happier with a screw replacement as it saves a lot of faff with packaging and the Post Office.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Reactions: Bobw1951

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Didn't Barclays have something to do with that.
I remember about 33 years ago getting stopped exiting their Chester branch,and asked why i banked with a company that supported investment in S.Africa.
I was going to add Barclays, but wasn't sure if I remembered it correctly so left it off :sneaky:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Hypocrites!
Was surprised last week to find a big insurance company (Axa) with a large health insurance arm investing in tobacco ...but seems they saw the light!:
Health insurer to ditch investments in tobacco
It was a big money spinner for the pension funds, so I don't really blame them for trying to make more money for their funds than normal stocks & shares. The WHO are worse hypocrites, supposed to be on the side of healthy living but want to ban e-cigs

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It was a big money spinner for the pension funds, so I don't really blame them for trying to make more money for their funds than normal stocks & shares. The WHO are worse hypocrites, supposed to be on the side of healthy living but want to ban e-cigs
I suppose they invest where the return is most - just seems wrong ...but as you say, the WHO are ridiculous! They should have been flying the flag for the past year or so ever since the RCP and eminent scientists first started publishing their findings.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread