AltSmoke New Products/Stock Update Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was interested in buying a couple of hot springs for my Silver Bullets at an Altsmoke B&M, to be prepared for the upcoming FDA vape Apocalypse and was recently told that Altsmoke recently pulled their Silver Bullets and supplies from their brick and mortar shops. It appears that "hot springs" are out of stock currently on your website, too.

Will more hot springs be available soon? And is Altsmoke going to apply for FDA approval for the Silver Bullet, or are what is in stock the last of the Silver Bullets?

If Altsmoke is not going to carry hot springs any longer, could you ask Chad where we can find them?

Last edited:

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I was interested in buying a couple of hot springs for my Silver Bullets at an Altsmoke B&M, to be prepared for the upcoming FDA vape Apocalypse and was recently told that Altsmoke recently pulled their Silver Bullets and supplies from their brick and mortar shops. It appears that "hot springs" are out of stock currently on your website, too.

Will more hot springs be available soon? And is Altsmoke going to apply for FDA approval for the Silver Bullet, or are what is in stock the last of the Silver Bullets?

If Altsmoke is not going to carry hot springs any longer, could you ask Chad where we can find them?
Let me see what i can do and get back to you :)

Reactions: Baditude

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
I was interested in buying a couple of hot springs for my Silver Bullets at an Altsmoke B&M, to be prepared for the upcoming FDA Vape Apocalypse and was recently told that Altsmoke recently pulled their Silver Bullets and supplies from their brick and mortar shops. It appears that "hot springs" are out of stock currently on your website, too.

adding the few we have to the site :)

Replacement Hot Spring - Silver Bullet/Omega - AltSmoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread